*Preface*

*PREFACE*

"We can't be friends anymore," Vladimir said as he walked up to me. "What, why?" I asked as tears filled my eyes. "Ally please just understand. We can't be friends anymore," Vladimir said. "No, I won't understand! We're best friends Vlad! You can't just end a friendship just like that!" I yelled at him. "Alison what we feel for each other. What I feel for you. What you feel for me. It's not friendship. It's more than that," he said and looked away.
What did he mean by it's more than that? "What do you mean?" "It's hard to explain. Just please Ally. I'm sorry," he said and kissed the top of my head. He walked away from me and towards the door. "Vladimir don't you dare walk out that door," I said as tears rolled down my cheeks. He walked out the door and close it. I ran after him. I opened the door and ran outside. I didn't see him. "Vladimir!" I screamed through sobs though no one would hear me. Since the house Vladimir and I would meet at was in the middle of the woods. Which was where I was at right now.
I fell down to my knees and felt a sharp pain in my heart. Vladimir, my best friend, just walked away. Walked away from our friendship. Possibly more than that.