*Chapter 11*

*CHAPTER ELEVEN*

                    I opened my eyes and looked at the time. It was one in the afternoon. I slept for rest of the day yesterday and barely woke up now. I don't really want to see anyone right now. I want to be alone. It just hurts that I lost my best friend. I miss him so much. I got out of bed and decided to clean up my room. Hopefully this will distract me. 
                   I finished cleaning my room and went into my personal bathroom. I took a quick shower and changed into a pair of black sweats and a gray spaghetti strap shirt. I put on my black socks and brushed my hair. I left my hair down and went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and served myself a glass of orange juice.
                   "Will you tell me what's going on with you? This isn't like you," I heard Jake say as he walked into the kitchen. I looked at him and gave him a forced smile. "I'm fine," I lied. "No, you're not fine Ally. You seem sad about something. Tell me what's wrong. I don't want you depressed," he said as he walked up to me. I sighed and said, "Vladimir ended our friendship." "Why would he do that?" "He said it was hard to explain. Please I don't want to talk about it," I said and drank the rest of my orange juice.
                  "Alright, I wont ask anymore. Just get out of the house or something," Jake said as he hugged me. I hugged him back and half smiled. "I will." He pulled away and walked out of the kitchen. I put the cup in the sink and went up the stairs into my room. I closed the door and sat on my bed. I grabbed my iPod and listened to music. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

                                                             * * *

                I looked at myself in the mirror. I scanned my body and my eyes landed on my swollen belly. A swollen belly? I placed my hand on my belly. I felt something inside me. I then felt a kick. Am I pregnant? My belly's huge. "Ally?" I heard someone ask. I turned around an saw Vladimir. He was carrying a little boy in his arms. He looked around three years old. He has my brown eyes and Vladimir's hair. He had the cutest dimples. "Ally? Are you ok?" Vladimir asked me. I shook my head. "I'm pregnant?" I asked him dumbfounded. He just stared at me. "Ally, you've been pregnant with our baby girl for the past seven months. What's wrong?" Vladimir asked me as he put the little boy in his arms down. "I don't know. I'm confused. Who is he?" I asked pointing at the little boy on the bed. "Ally, he's our son. Are you sure you're alright?" "Vladimir are we married?" I asked him. "Ally we've been married for the past five years. Ally what's going on?" I sat down on the bed. "I don't know. I'm really confused right now Vladimir. I don't know whats going on," I said as tears filled my eyes. "Ally, just relax. It's going to be ok. You're probably just stressed out. You need to rest," Vladimir said and he rested his hands on my shoulders. "No! I'm fine!" I said and pulled away from him. I got up from the bed and tripped and hit my head on the mirror. "Ally!" I heard Vladimir say before the mirror fell on top of me and shattered into pieces.
                      I opened my eyes and sat up on my bed quickly. I was breathing heavily and sweating like crazy. I placed my hand over my chest and tried to breath right. I placed my hand on my belly. It wasn't swollen. It was normal.
                    I looked at the clock beside my bed. It was 4:37am. I grabbed my phone and dialed Nick's number. He answered on the fourth ring. "Hello?" "Hey Nick. Um were you sleeping?" "What do you think Ally?" he said. "I'm sorry for waking you up. I really need to talk to you. Could you please come over?" I asked. "Yeah, I'll be right over. If I get in trouble I'm blaming it on you," he said before hanging up. I got out of bed and went downstairs. I sat down on the couch.
                   I heard a knock at the door and walked up to it. I opened the door and saw Nick. He was still in his pj's. "Thanks for coming," I said and let him in. "Yeah," he said and sat down on the couch. "I need to ask you something. Since you know a lot about werewolves," I said. Nick is also a werewolf. He told me about a week ago.
                 "Ok, what is it?" "I uh had a dream," I said as I sat down next to him. "Ok, everybody has dreams Ally. You're not the only one," Nick said ad he closed his eyes. "I know Nick. But, I dreamt of Vladimir," I said. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "We were married and we had a little boy and I was pregnant but I was confused and I tripped and fell and a mirror fell on top of me and shattered into a million pieces," I said. "Shit," I heard Nick mutter under his breath. "What is it?" I asked. "Look, um did Vladimir tell you about mates?" "I uh no. He didn't tell me about mates. But, I know it's like the other half of someone?" He nodded. "Yeah. It's weird how connected we are to our mate. We could feel each other's feelings sometimes. Then we could also sometimes process thoughts or dreams into one another's head," Nick said and looked at me.
                 "Wait, so when Vlad and I were. Then that means. No, that's not possible," I said quietly to myself. "What's not possible?" Nick asked me curiously. "I can't be Vladimir's mate." "But, you are Ally. Have you not seen the way he looked at you? How he looks out for you? He even thought I was trying to steal you away from him. How can you be so blind?" Nick said frustrated. "Because I was too busy hiding my feelings! I was so confused! I don't know wether I love Vladimir as a friend or more! It's so confusing! And now I lost him," I said as tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt Nick wrap his arms around me and pull me close to him. "It's going to be ok Ally. That mate of yours will come back and sweep you of your feet," Nick said. "Vladimir my mate. I just hope he comes back soon."