*Chapter 9*

*CHAPTER NINE*

            "What do you want to do?" Vladimir asked me. I laid down on his bed. "I don't know! Let's just do something," I said and looked up at the ceiling. "Want to go for a swim?" Vladimir asked me. "But, it's cold outside," I said and sat up on his bed. "I mean the indoor pool," he said. "Ok. Where's my suitcase I leave here. I think I have a swimsuit in there," I said and got off his bed. "Yeah it's in my closet," he said and walked into his closet. I walked into the closet with him. His closet was huge.  "It's right here," he said and grabbed my suitcase that was next to a dresser in his closet. "Thanks," I said and grabbed my suitcase. "I should probably take this home now. I'm going to need to put fresh clothes inside," I said and smiled. "Ok, well just take out your swimsuit or bikini and I'll take your suitcase to your car," he said. "Ok, hold on," I said and opened my suitcase. I took out my blue with white dots bikini. I took out my beach towel. I closed the suitcase and looked at him. "You can take it now," I said and walked into his bathroom.
            I changed into my bikini and put my clothes inside my bag. I wrapped the towel around my body and grabbed my bag. I went downstairs and went into the pool room. I looked out the glass windows. It was dark outside. I put my bag on a beach chair and my towel. I stepped into the pool. The water was really cold. I started to swim around the pool. "Hey," I heard Vladimir say. I looked over at Vladimir. He was wearing his red swimming shorts.
             He got on the diving board and dived into the pool. He swam towards me and I swam away from him. I swam towards the edge of the pool. I was about to get out when I felt someone grab onto my waist. He pulled me down and I turned to look at him. He looked back at me and smiled. "You're beautiful. You know that?" Vladimir said as he caressed my cheek. "I'm not beautiful Vlad," I said and looked away from him. "Well you are," he said and smiled. "Right," I said and moved away from him. I got out of the pool and walked towards the dressing room that was in the pool room. "Ally, wait," Vladimir said as he ran to catch up to me. I went into the small changing room and Vladimir came in with me. "Vladimir get out I'm going to change," I said.
            Instead of doing what I told him to do, he lowered his head a little and brought his lips close to mine. He kissed me and I felt sparks go through my whole body. He wrapped his arms around my waist and continued to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He leaned me against the wall without pulling away from the kiss. He ran his hand down my leg and I moaned at his touch. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip as in asking for entrance. I happily granted him the entrance. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. I moaned again. Stupid hormones. He cupped my left breast into his hand and started o massage my nipple. I moaned.
            No, what are we doing? We can't be doing this. It's not right. Even though it feels so right.
            He untied my bikini bra and I pulled away from him. I grabbed onto my bikini top before it could fall. He looked at me with lust filled eyes. I walked out if the changing room and tied my bikini top. I grabbed my dress from my bag and put it on. "Ally wait. Look, I'm sorry," he said. "We can't be doing that Vladimir. It's not right," I said and put on my shoes. "But, it is right!" I turned to look at him. "No, it's not. We're best friends! We can't be making out!" "Don't say that Ally! You have feelings for me and you know it! You're just too scared to admit it!" "I have no feelings for you Vladimir," I lied. "Don't lie to me Alison," he said sternly.
            I grabbed my bag and walked out of the pool room. "Alison wait!" I heard Vladimir call. I walked out of his house and towards my car. "Ally please wait," Vladimir said as he grabbed my arm. I turned to look at him. "No, Vladimir. I have to go. I need to think," I said and pulled away from him. I got into my car and drove away from his house.
            Tears rolled down my cheeks. I put my hand on my lips. Vladimir gave me my first kiss. I just had my first kiss with my best friend. But, do I have feelings for Vladimir? I mean I felt sparks go through my whole body. God, I can't be having feelings for my best friend! I just can't!