*Chapter 22*

*CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO*

*TWO MONTHS LATER*

                    I put on my prom dress and heels. "Here I'll curl your hair and do your make up," Emmy said and smiled. "Thanks," I said and sat down on my bed. "You'll look really pretty when I'm finished," Emmy said and curled my hair. I rested my hand on her swollen belly and smiled. "Your belly is big," I said and rested my other hand on my swollen belly. "Yeah I am. Jake talks to our baby a lot before going to bed. He's really happy that I'm pregnant. He's also happy about being an uncle," she said smiling. "I thought he was going to be mad about me being pregnant at a young age," I said and sighed.
                    "I'll be honest with you. He was a little mad about it at first. But, then he saw how Vladimir cared about you and he loosened up. He knew you were in good hands. Good thing he proposed too. That was really sweet of him," Emmy said as she finished curling my hair.
"Yeah, I was really happy. I even cried. He really is the one Emmy. I love him so much," I said and smiled. "I know exactly what you mean. I feel the same way about Jake. He's just so perfect," Emmy said as she started doing my make up. "Yeah, I know the feeling. Just take care of him, please? I love my brother and would hate if anything happened to him," I said and rubbed my belly. "I promise. Ok, I'm all done now. You could look at yourself in the mirror now," she said and smiled as she finished with my make up. 
                    I got up from my bed and walked up to my mirror. As I looked at my self I gasped. My make up looked wonderful. The shades of blue she used aren't too dark. They're just perfect. "Emmy I look beautiful. Thank you," I said and hugged her. "You're welcome. I'm really glad you like it," she said and smiled.
                      There was a knock on my bedroom door and Jake walked in. I tuned to look at him and smiled. "Wow. You look beautiful Ally," Jake said and hugged me. I hugged him back and said, "Thank you. Emmy helped me with my look." Jake pulled away and smiled. "Vladimir is here. I want to take a picture to send to mom. She said she wants a picture of you and Vladimir," Jake said. "Ok," I said and grabbed my bag. As I walked down the stairs I saw Vladimir. He smiled as he looked up at me. He looked pretty cute. He was wearing some black slacks, an aqua dress shirt and a black vest.
                      As I walked down the last two steps he walked up to me and took me into his arms. "You look beautiful," he whispered into my ear and kissed me. "Thanks. You look really cute," I said and smiled.
                     "Ok, we need to take the picture now," Jake said as he took out his phone. Vladimir wrapped his left arm around my waist and faced the camera. I did the same and smiled. Jake took the picture and smiled. "You guys look cute together," he said and looked at Vladimir. "Take care of her man," Jake said to Vladimir. "I will Jake. I promise," Vladimir said and opened the door. "Have fun Ally. Be careful," he said and hugged me. I nodded and smiled. Vladimir grabbed my hand and led me out the door. We walked to his car and opened the door for me.
                        "Thanks," I said and got into his car. He closed the door and walked over to the driver's seat. He got into the car and put the key into the ignition an turned it on. "This is for you," Vladimir said as he handed me a white box. I opened and smiled. There was a corsage that contained a single red rose. "Thanks," I said and put it on. "You're welcome baby girl," he said and kissed my cheek.
                         Vladimir drove out of the parking space and drove towards the banquet hall where prom would be held at. As I rested my hand on my belly I felt the babies kick. "Vladimir they kicked," I said and smiled. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my belly where I felt the babies kick. They kicked again an Vladimir smiled. "They sure do kick hard. Does it hurt?" he asked me. "No, it doesn't. It's just a way of them to say that they're alive," I said an smiled.

                                                                 * * *

                     Vladimir and I walked towards the entrance of the banquet hall hand in hand. The photographer was outside taking the pictures of the couples as they walked in. It was our turn and Vladimir and I posed. I placed my hand on my belly as the photographer took the picture. We continued to walk towards the entrance.
                    "Vladimir, is something wrong?" I asked him. "I'm not sure. I'm catching a smell from another pack," he said and looked around. "Relax. Let's just have fun, ok? Maybe it's one of the other good packs?" "Yeah maybe," he said and kissed my cheek. "Let's dance," Vladimir said as he led me to the middle of the dance floor.
                     A slow song came up and Vladimir wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We started to sway along to the music. I smiled as I felt the baby kick. I rested my head on Vladimir's chest. As I felt Vladimir rest his cheek against my head he whispered into my ear, "I love you so much Ally. I'm glad you're my mate and that you're the one carrying my pups." I felt tears fill my eyes.
                     I looked up at Vladimir and smiled. "I love you too, Vlad. I love you so much," I said and kissed him. He quickly pulled away from the kiss as James walked up to Vlad. "We need to go. They're here," James said. "Who's here?" I asked worriedly. "Ally we need to get you out of here. Come on we'll go through the back door," Vladimir said as he grabbed my arm. He led through the crowd and to the door. "I'll be right out just go," Vladimir said and kissed me. I walked out the back door.
                        I looked up and saw a couple of men dressed in suits. I turned around to go back inside but, there was another man there at the door. I started to run but they grabbed me. I screamed and one of the men placed a cloth at my mouth. The last thing I saw was Vladimir running out the back door and being grabbed.