*Chapter 6*

*CHAPTER SIX*

      I grabbed my phone and looked through my messages. I had 60 missed calls, 23 texts, and 5 voice mails from Vladimir. I ignored every single one. I wasn't about to forgive him just like that. I mean what he did really hurt me. Even though we aren't together. Sometimes I wonder if I feel something more for Vladimir than just friendship.
      "Hey, you ok?" Jake asked as he walked into my room. I put my phone on my bed side table and got off my bed. "Yeah I'm fine," I said and put on my boots. "Well she's almost here," he said and smiled. I smiled. "Ok, I'll be right down," I said as he left.
      I'm going to meet Jake's girlfriend. By the looks of it he's madly in love with her. I heard a howl coming from outside my window. I looked out my window and saw a wolf. It was Vladimir. I grabbed my sweater and put it on. I walked downstairs and out the back door. I walked up to his wolf form and looked at him.
      "Vladimir I want you to leave. Jake is going to come out and think I'm in danger. Leave," I said. He whimpered and ran back into the forest. I went back inside and the doorbell rang. "I'll get it," Jake said. I took off my sweater and put it on the coat rack. "Ally, I want you to meet Emmy. She's my girlfriend," Jake said as he walked into the living room with a girl. She was really pretty.
      "Hey Emmy. I'm Ally, Jake's little sister," I said and she hugged me. I hugged her back. "It's nice to meet you Ally," she said and pulled away. "Is Emmy shirt for something?" I asked. "It's short for Emerald," she said and smiled. "Ok. I really like your name," I said and smiled. "Thanks. I like your too Alison," she said and smiled. "Well, I should let you guys have some alone time and I'll be up in my room," Jake said and kissed Emmy before going upstairs. I sat down on the couch and I motioned her to sit down next to me. 
      "So, how long have you known Jake?" I asked. "I've known him since the first week of college. But, he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend until much later," she said and smiled. "You really like my brother, don't you?" "I don't like him. I think I love him. I mean I just really love him Ally," she said. "I know. I can tell. Just take care of him. Please? I really care about him and I don't want him to get hurt," I said and smiled. "I won't. I promise," she said and hugged me. "How old are you?" I asked. "I'm twenty-one. And you?" "I'm sixteen," I said and smiled. "How are you doing in school?" Emmy asked me. "I'm doing good. I have good grades and everything," I said and smiled. "Any boys?" she asked. I giggled and said, "No, not yet." "Boys? I leave you girls alone for a couple of minutes and you talk about boys?" Jake said as he walked into the living room. "No, Jake. I was just socializing with Ally," Emmy said as Jake kissed her cheek. I smiled and hugged them both.
      "I'll be up in my room if you guys need me," I said and pulled away. "Ok. Want pizza or Chinese take-out?" Jake asked me. "Chinese take-out," I said and smiled. I went up the stairs to my room and closed the door. I changed into my black pajama pants and a gray spaghetti strap shirt. I walked into my closet and looked for something to wear tomorrow. I looked through my clothes. I grabbed a pair of gray sweats and a blue spaghetti strap shirt. I have a lot of spaghetti strap shirts. I folded the sweats and the shirt and placed them on my desk. I grabbed my black and blue converse and placed them on my clothes.
        I turned on my tv and my PS3. I decided to play Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. I love this game. I've played the first two and I loved them. I sat down on my bed and played.

                    * * *

      My phone started to ring and I opened my eyes. I looked at the screen. It was Vladimir. I looked at the time. It was 2:30am. When he calls this late it's never good. I answered my phone. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Ally please don't hang up. I want to tell you something. I'm really sorry for having sex with that girl in the bathroom," Vladimir said. He sounded drunk. Really drunk. "Vladimir where are you?" I asked. "I'm driving to your house," he said drunkily. "Vladimir pull over right now. I'll go get you. Just please pull over. You can't be driving right now. You're drunk Vladimir!" I said as tears filled my eyes. "Ally I'm sorry. I love you more than anything. I don want to lose you. Please forgive me," he said. It sounded like he was crying. "Vladimir we'll talk about this later. Just tell me where you are." "I'm near that place I took you to for your birthday," he said. "Ok, Vladimir just pull over please. Just please Vladimir," I said. "Ok, hold up. Oh Shit!" I heard Vladimir yell. I heard what sounded like a crash in the background. "Vladimir? Vladimir! Answer me!" I yelled through the phone. "Ally," was all he said before the line went dead.