A Conclusion

Eren and Annie met at the gate of the walls and hugged each other. They were glad to see each other and they both quickly evacuated. Alice was sleeping in Annie's arms and Eren was bleeding from his wounds. Annie noticed and immediately treated his wounds while not realizing that Alice was actually healing Eren as well. 

Annie: Wait.....how Eren....your wounds are healing much faster than a normal titan shifter.

Eren: Really? I didn't really know that. Wait...I think it might be because of Alice. Look at her....she's adorable! She's speaking.

Alice: PAPA..Heal!

Eren: Is this a new founding titan ability?

Annie: I'm not sure....I think it is.....but why is it activating here?

Eren: I think it's because she cares about us. If it was someone else, I would doubt that power would ever work.

Annie: True. Anyways Eren, stay here. I'll go get some help. Our comarades shouldn't be far from here. I'll try to get your mother as well.

Eren: Thanks Annie.

Annie: Don't you ever even consider about moving! *runs away*

Eren: She must really care about, don't you think Alice!

Alice: Yas! Yas Papa!

Eren: Haha! It's actually yes princess. Say it together with papa! Yes!

Alice: Yes!

Eren: That's my little girl!

Alice: Papa..... Mama?

Eren: Alice, I love your mother with everything I got! That's a simple question to ask.

Alice: No, no, no....Mama....Papas...Mama!

Eren: Oh my god....I totally forgot to show mother about you Alice. Papa does have mama. Papas mama. Name. Dina Fritz. Got that Alice?

Alice: D....Dina!

Eren: Yay! Alice got it right again!

Alice: Yay!!!!

Annie: Hey you know, it's adorable watching the two of you play with each other.

Armin: I sure do agree!

Eren: Armin! Your alive! Good to see you my friend!

Armin: Me too! Anyways, I heard that you needed help so I brought some soldiers with me to help you. 

Eren: Thanks Armin. But would you be so kind to tell me the situation that is going on right now?

Armin: Right! So, there aren't any dead people so praise the walls from that but there were some casualties. I'm pretty sure none of them have any major injuries so we did pretty well.  But the real problem is Reiner and Zeke. We don't know if they are still ali...

Levi: Thos two fuckers are dead.

Everyone: Captain Levi!?

Levi: No I'm ravioli, no shit Sherlock I am the goddamn mother fucking Levi, the badass that killed Reiner and Zeke. You should thank me bitches.

Annie: Captain. Will you please stop swearing in front of my baby!

Levi: God damn fu....I mean...um.........freak. Better mrs. Mc sour puss?

Annie: Your a shorty.

Eren: Guys enough. So anyways, is it good to say that everyone is safe now?

Levi: Yeah, we killed the remaining titan shifters and I guess this is our time to have the life we wanted.

Eren: I think that's good to hear and know.

Piece: Um....excuse me?

Eren/Levi/Armin: What the? Another titan shifter?

Annie: Pieck? Is that you?

Piece: Annie...I know this may sound ridiculous but...can I live with you guys?

Annie: Why the sudden change of heart. In my knowledge you were one of the most loyal to Zeke and the warriors. 

Pieck: Lets just say that going back to Marley will just kill me and I want to live. Either I get eaten in Marley and continue the war of eldians and marlians or I try to get forgiveness from you two. I'm truly sorry. I never really wanted to ruin so many lives. I wish you could forgive me Eren. Also captain Levi. And you blondie.

Eren: Welll, I guess if I can forgive Annie, I can forgive you too! What do you say captain?

Armin: I mean, as long as you don't betray us, I see no harm.

Levi: Tsk, whatever brat. Just forgive her already.

Pieck: Thank you, both of you. I truly do want to redeem myself like Annie. I really do.

After Pieck joined the scouting region, all the titan shifters got together and attacked Marley freeing every nation that Marley ever conquered. Paradise island was now known as paradise island for the soldiers that liberated nations and brought paradise to these nations. Every nation, without disagreeing, had decided to reward paradise island with technology and resources. Eren and the other got to explore the sea and Annie and Eren finally built there own house near the Ocean with Mikasa and Armin. Mikasa decided to marry Armin because she really couldn't think of anyone better than him. Historia was in jail to rotten while queen Fritz ruled paradise island as its wise and beautiful queen. Captain Levi decided to roll single because he just couldn't get over Petra and because he was the true thug life.

*10 years later* (By the way the curse of Ymir doesn't exist in this AU. Sorry for the confusion)

Alice: Dad! Mom! Look! I CAN FINALLY HARDEN MY BODY PARTS!

Eren: Isn't that wonderful baby.

Annie: My my, our daughter has finally learned how harden huh?

Alice: Jeez mom, why do you always look so cold around me? Whenever I leave you become all jolly golly with dad and have sex with him!

Annie: Uh..I....*blushes*

Eren: Haha, please understand your parents Alice. We just love each other too much. Anyways, why don't you go show off your new powers to Mark?

Alice: Great idea! Hey mark! Come out of the house!

Mark: What the hell Alice! I was enjoying reading dad's diary called attack on titan!

Armin: Haha. You enjoy it? Thats good to hear!

Mark: Dad! It's a great book. But what I'm confused on is why could mom marry you?

Mikasa: He was the only friend I had not including Eren. Eren was with Annie so I decided to roll with your weak father here.

Armin: Your mean Mikasa!

Mikasa: You really gotta man up a little.

*everyone laughs*

Eren: Hey Annie. We finally got the life that we wanted. It really does feel a,aging doesn't it?

Annie: That's right...after all the hard times, the fights, the break ups, all the moments were worth it for this moment.

Eren: Well, I guess this really is a new feeling for both of us huh?

Annie: True.

*Eren and Annie kiss with all the passion they have for each other*

THE END