Seduction of Eren

*Before Eren met Annie*

Levi: Hanji. We're having a bet. I'm gonna bet my money that Eren is going to fall for Annie again.

Hanjii: My bets on Mikasa!

Levi: Well you just made the wrong choice shitty glasses. I know because I'm a badass.

Hanji: Oh...we'll see about that Levi! I'm gonna bet my money as well!

Levi: You are so going to lose this bet.

Hanji: Don't come crying when you lose LEVI!

Levi: Whatever shitty glasses.

At that day, Hanji got a grim reminder, that she lost all her money from Levi and to never mess with Levi as well.

Levi: Well, I guess that solves it.

Eren: Captain Levi Sir!

Levi: What is it Eren?

Eren: Can I please borrow money from you?

Levi: Your asking me, the badass of humanity, strongest soldier in the world, to give you fucking money?

Eren: I'm sorry sir! I need a lot of money to reserve a seat in the Stohess district restaurant! I really want to impress her sir!

Levi:....Hmmmm.....alright Eren. I'll lend you money in one condition.

Eren: What is it sir?

Levi: Roast Mikasa for me.

Eren: WHAT!

Levi: I'm sick and tired of her bullshit. Just...say something okay?

Eren: But she's the sister that I love sir!

Levi: Ew incest.

Eren: Its not that kind of love sir! I'm talking about how I love her as a sister!

Levi: Whatever brat. Just roast the shit out of her. I will be watching you so you better roast her good.

Eren: I still haven't agreed sir.

Levi: I'm gonna say this once, and once only. I'm captain goddamn fucking Levi. Worship me or go to hell.

Eren: Yes sir! I agree to your terms sir!

Levi: That's what I thought baby dick. You know what......since your such a narsasic bastard who doesn't know how to please a women, I'll teach you.

Eren: What the fuck captain! I know how to pleas...

Levi: Shut the fuck up. I'm Levi, humanity's best sex trainer so listen.

30minutes of Levi's ultimate pleasure techniques (available on Amazon now)

Levi: Alright baby dick. I taught you all that I know once again. If I don't hear you in my room, I'll personally beat the shit out of you and move Annie to the dungeon, got it?

Eren: Sir...........I think your technique are a little.....dominating.....

Levi: Who cares baby dick just do it ok?

Back to Annie's room

Annie: Eren! Are you ready for our date!

Eren:I sure am. Oh and Annie, I have to talk to you about something....

Annie: What is it Eren?

Eren: Mikasa's.....coming with us....

Annie: I think I know why......it's okay Eren. I'll just show her that I am trustworthy of taking care of you and loving you.