Seduction of Eren part 2

(This story was brought to you by Levi's hardcore sex lessons. ENJOY!)

Levi: Now the most interesting part comes here. Buckle up butter cup. Your about to witness the best lesson of your life.

Eren: Ok.....(Help me please)

Levi: Bend that girl down and start licking her back from the ass. Go up and up until you get to her neck and just bite the sensitive spot. After that, grab that breast and fondle it good. Pull the tip of the nipple once again, put your dick between her legs, near the ass. And make her yearn for your dick. Be the alpha. Be the dominate. Don't let the girl control you. You are the one controlling her. If you ever let your guard down, your probably going to be smacked so keep on dominating her until she gives in.

Eren: But what happens after that?

Levi: She might either report you for rape or shell be your personal sex slave for the rest of your life.

Eren: What the fuck captain?

Levi: Shut up. Just fuck her and make her your sex slave.

Eren: Yes....sir

Levi: Good.

Back to the present

Annie: So Eren, where are we going to go?

Eren: To a private room.

Annie: A private room?

Eren: Yeah. It's far away from here.

Annie: Ok.....

Annie(in her mind): What is he going to do to me? A private room. What is he planning. I don't care. I'm broken down right now. I need as much as support as I can right now. Especially from Eren.

*Eren and Annie go to a house isolated by the government and military*

Eren(in his mind): Here goes nothing.

Eren: Come in Annie.

Annie: Ok.

Annie( in her mind): What is this smell. It's nice...and hot. It's making my body feel weird. 

Eren: Annie, could you look away for a second.

Annie: Ok.....

Eren(in his mind): I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry dad. I'm sorry Mikasa. I hate you heichou. 

*Eren grabs Annie by the back*

Annie: Eren? What are you....ahhh!!!

(WARNING! SEX SCENE IS COMING UP! GET READY FOR THE HOT STEAMING SEX SCENE WITH ANNIE AND EREN!)

Eren started by kissing Annie with his tongue. Annie was shocked and tried to resist but she couldn't. Eren was too strong. Annie got aroused and her panties got wet from her arousal. Eren noticed and he slid his hand in her panties. He started by rubbing her clit and he started fingering her clit. Annie moaned loudly and she honestly enjoyed the situation. But she wasn't in the mood for sex right now so she tried to resist. But Eren just pinned Annie down with his strength and took her pants off. As Levi taught him, Eren slid his erected thing between Annie's legs and started stroking his thing. Annie was aroused in a weird way and she started moaning loud with pleasure. She felt every move that Eren did. Eren felt his dick coming to his climax and just before he was about to ejaculate, he moved his dick to Annie's clit upwards and the cum shot upwards to her clit. Annie felt that and she screamed with pleasure as her clit was getting wet. Annie felt  to the floor as her legs had no strength to support he body. Her legs were shaking and her ass was sticking up. Her mind was blank as she craved for Eren's dick. Eren than licked Annie's back as Levi taught him. Annie screamed again with pleasure making Eren's dick aroused even more. Eren than asked Annie remembering the lessons he learned from Levi:"Do you want this dick Annie? Annie yearned: "YES! PLEASE! GIVE ME THE COCK THAT I WANT! I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!" Eren thought in his mind: Jesus christ, Levi was right about Annie becoming my sex slave. Eren than inserted his cock into Annie's pussy and Annie moaned. Her voice was louder than ever and the pleasure she felt was unreal. She had never been this into sex before. Eren kept thrusting and on his own, he smacked her ass and it pleasured both of them(Yes, this was not in Levi's lesson). Eren was reaching was climax and screamed:"Annie! Point your head to my dick!"Annie obeyed and she went near his dick.Eren then ejaculated in her mouth making Annie choke. She swallowed all the sacred sperm and she moaned. She lightly said: Eren.....feel free to use me as your sex slave....uhhhhh.....I love Eren's penis.....