Dina Fritz

Levi and the others  made their way through the walls and reached outside of the walls. Annie used her titan screech and called out as many titans as she can. Levi was searching for the smiling titan but never found the tian. Annie screamed three times but there was no result. After the fourth scream, they finally found the smiling titan. Levi flew to the titan and he sliced the titans arm and legs off. They caught the titan and moved it to a private house. 

Levi: Well that was easier than I thought. 

Eren: Heichou....your sweating....

Levi: Shut the fuck up jaeger. I'm captain fucking Levi and I can do whatever the hell I want.

Hanji: Anyways, since we got the smiling titan, the only thing we need to do is find Ymir and feed it to her.

Eren: So how are we going to lure her?

Levi: Give me 20minutes and I'll get Ymir.

Hanji: What....ok....we believe in you....

*20 minutes later*

Ymir: mphfffff!!!!!

Levi: I caught that bitch easily. All right, time to feed it to that fugly titan.

Eren: Wow! Captain! How did you do that.

Levi: You just need to hunt like a badass like me Bro.

*Levi throws Ymir into the smiling titans mouth and she turns back into human*

Levi: So this is Dina fritz, a royal blooded person.

Eren: She is the mother of Zeke Jaeger and my fathers first wife. She was a titan for almost 20 years and now we finally got to free her.

Levi: How do you know she will be cooperative Jaeger?

Eren: If she truly loved Girsha Jaeger like in my memories, she will help us.

Hanji: Alright but let's get her some rest. Eren, would you be so kind enough to move her into your room?

Eren: Yes Ma'am!

*30 minutes later*

Dina: Uhhh..... where am I? Who are you? Are you eldians or marlians?

Eren: My name is Eren...Eren Jaeger, holder of the attack and founding titan.

Dina: Jaeger....as in Grisha Jaeger's son?

Eren: Do you remember when you were injected with the the titan serum at the walls near the Ocean?

Dina: I believe I saw Grisha and smiled until I turned into a titan....

Eren: The owl named Eren Kruger was with Grisha and killed the Marlian soldiers. After that, he saved my father and gave him the attack titan and a mission.

Dina: Pardon me but.....was that mission about Grisha finding the founding titan and saving paradise island?

Eren: That is exactly correct.

Dina: I see....so did he succeed?

Eren: He was successful and passing down the titan powers but he couldn't finish his mission on saving paradise island.

Dina: So does that mean that....Grisha  married someone else?

Eren: Her name was Carla Jaeger....who is now dead.

Dina: I'm sorry to hear that Eren.

Eren: You ate her.

Dina: I.......ate.......your mother?

Eren: All I wanted to do was kill you but now I can't. After knowing the truth I can't kill you and we need your help.

Dina: So does that mean that I am....your mother Eren?

Eren: I guess so.

Dina: Im very sorry about your mother Eren. I want to make up for it by being the mother you never had the chance to grow up with. I hope you can accept me as your mother Eren.

Eren: Of course! I don't blame you for the damage you caused. Buy I do wish you to do something for us.

Dina: Please, I will gladly help you with your mission.

Eren: Thanks you....mother.

Dina: Anything for my son. So what is the plan?

Eren: Our queen is a women named Historia Reiss but she is as useless as our first king and she plans on killing all of us except for me for her own pleasure. We plan on dethroning her and making you, the new queen.

Dina: I see. You chose to save me because I have royal blood inside me and I can dethrone this, Historia.

Eren: Yes mother. I really do hope you can help us and become our new queen.

Dina: I will, do not worry. But the problem is her status.

Eren: What do you mean?

Dina: Depending on which royal family historia comes from, I could be easier for me or harder for me to take back the throne.

Eren: Her last name is Reiss.

Dina: Reiss....the royal family that ran away to paradise island to create the walls....I think I may be able to turn this situation around.

Eren: How?

Dina: Tell the people the truth about the walls. How they were made and how the people lost their memories.

Eren: Does that mean....tell them how King Reiss took their memories?

Dina: Yes, that is correct. However, we need to find a way to deliver this message to someone who is capable of telling everybody.

Levi: Leave that job to me.

Dina: I'm sorry but I believe that you alone cannot do this job.

Levi: Alright, since your new here I won't scold you as much as I do to other people. My name is Levi Ackerman, humanity's badass.

Dina: Ackerman....ACKERMAN! As in the king's sword and shield Ackerman?

Levi: What do you know?

Dina: My bad. You may do as you wish. I did not know that the Ackerman family was still alive.

Levi: Whatever. I'll go do the job.

*2 hours later*

Levi: Please, queen fritz follow me.

Dina: Umm....Levi, what did you do?

Levi: I arranged a speech with the prime minister. I threatened him with his daughter and it worked. Let us go my queen.

Dina: As you wish.

*Levi takes Dina to the palace and they go to the balcony where people were waiting*

Dina: People! My name is Dina Fritz! I am a royal blooded person and I am going to tell you about the truth about the Reiss family! *Dina explains the wall secrets*

Citizen 1: Does that mean....the Reiss family is a lie?

Citizen 2: Kill queen Historia! She doesn't deserve to be queen!

With the news of the Reiss family's scandal, Historia was dethroned and thrown into the dungeon. Dina became the new queen and Eren became the prince as her son. However, the problem came to Annie. People still haven't forgave her for the murders she has done so Annie changed her name to Annabelle Lionheart and married Eren and became the new princess of the walls.