Trust

After Armin ate Bert, Reiner escaped with Zeke and Annie came back to the walls. There were many losses in this battle including commander Erwin losing his life and almost all the scouting region dying. The few survivors were Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Hanji, Sasha, Connie, Jean, Levi, that random soldier and Annie. Everyone went back to wall Rose with Annie secretly disguised as a scout. They went through all the securities and Annie was locked up one more time, but frankly, she wasn't in a dungeon. She was in a normal room but with no windows or entrances except for the door. And a day has past since the reclaiming of wall Maria.

3rd person POV

Mikasa: Annie...she can't be trusted. We need to torture her and get as much information as we can.

Eren: Mikasa. I know your mad at Annie but that isn't right.

Hanji: I agree with Eren. Though it is true that we have to get all the information we can from her, we should not torture her.

Levi: Oi, Asian brat. Don't let your feelings drive you to do the wrong thing. Your just like Eren aren't you? No wonder you love him.

Mikasa: *blushes* Anyways, we can't just let her stay here. She needs to pay for what she has done!

Eren: Mikasa that's enough. You might think I'm disagreeing you because I love her but that's not true. I love you more than anyone else and that includes Annie. So please, calm down.

Mikasa: *blushes more* ok Eren. Ill believe in your judgement.

Hanji: Ahhh.... you two are so cute together.

Levi: Tsk...that's incest. Disgusting so I won't allow it.

Hanji: Levi we'll talk about this later.

Levi: lets have a bet after this. How's that sound.

Hanji: Deal!

Eren: Uhmmmmm....Hanji? May I speak to Annie privately?

Hanji: Sure....but no kissing hand grasping or fuc...

Eren: Ok. Ok. I get if hanji.

Hanji: You are free to go!

*Eren leaves to go to the room Annie is being kept in*

Annie's POV

I was once again locked up in a room with nobody to talk to. But at least it was cleaner than the cells in the dungeon. I remembered the days when I was in the dungeon, lonely, cold and sad. But I endured all of that just so I could see the light that always made me smile. Eren. He would always come for me at least three times a week with something special for me which made me falll in love with him. But this is the present with my relationship with him being garbage. He was heartbroken from the poor choices I made and now I am going to regain his trust. I have to. Not as a warrior. Not as a soldier. But as a women and a friend. When I dedicated myself enough, I heard the door opening and the light was here once again. Eren.

3rd person POV

Eren: So..how long has it been Annie....

Annie: Almost a year.....I guess.....

Eren: Why did you come back?

Annie: You already know why.

Eren: You think you can just barge into wall Maria and just join the scouting region like nothing happened. There is now way in hell you can gain my trust Annie. I've already moved on so I suggest you do to.

Annie: Your lying.

Eren: I'm not.

Annie: Eren. I've been learning you for only one year but that one year was enough for me to learn how much you loved me and how much I loved you. You can't lie to me Eren.

Eren: Your wrong. You broke my heart. You.....Bert....no one loves me. They just use me and throw me away just like you did.

Annie: If I loved Bert so much, would I have let Armin devour him alive.

Eren: I still don't trust you. You wouldn't go to certain lengths to just be with me.

Annie: I would do anything for you Eren. I don't care how much Mikasa loves you. I love you more and I'll do anything to gain your trust back.

Eren: hah...anything huh?

Annie: Yes Eren. I'm fine with everything.

Eren: Then you should be fine with me doing whatever I want with you huh?

Annie: ...Yes.....I'm determined to gain your trust back.

Eren: Fine than take off your clothes now.

Annie:....Yes.......

*Annie takes her clothes off*

Eren: You think that that was it? I have many more demands before you give up and leave me forever.

Annie: I won't. I trust you and I love you so I'm going to do anything you like to gain your trust back.

Eren(in his mind): Is she insane? How fall will she go just for me? Wait....why am I caring! I'm not supposed to love her! No! No! Nooo!

Eren: Fine! If your so loyal to me, than stick your ass out in front me and say that I'm a dirty whore!

Annie: *sticks her ass* I'm a dirty whore.

Eren: Hah......you have just crossed the line Annie. I can't take it anymore!

*Eren undresses*

Annie: Wait Eren...please......not like.......AHHHH!!!!

*Eren  thrusts his body against her*

Eren: If you move, I'm gonna take it as a sign that you don't love me anymore.

Annie:....I'm sorry. I won't struggle anymore.....

Eren: hahaha! That's better you slut! Hahaha! This feels amazing! It's  so tightening! I didn't know raping somebody could feel this good!

Annie: Haaah....Eren....please.......go gentle on....AHHHHH!!!

Eren: Painful Annie?! Why don't you just say I give up and go sell your body like Krista!

Annie: I'm sorry.....please forgive me. I won't complain......

Eren: HAHAHA! THIS FEELS FUCKING AMAZING! What's wrong Annie?! Don't love a rapist like me?!

Annie: No....I just......*cries*

Eren stopped his actions and immediately got far away from Annie. He didn't know it was going to turn out like this. He believed that she was going to give up on him but Annie never gave up. She loved him more than anything and took the pain. 

Eren: Annie.....I'm.......

Annie: *cries*I'm sorry Eren! It just hurtled to much! I said I would do anything for you but if failed already! I'm sorry Eren! Please forgive me! Give me another chance! 

Eren(in his mind): She's saying sorry...to me? After all I've done.....after all the pain.....after all that!?

Eren: Annie....STOP IT! Just stop! I can't take it anymore either! I wanted to believe that I wasn't in love with you because of the damage you caused but I can't let you go! Annie! I'm sorry for raping you! Please forgive me!

Annie: Eren.....IM SORRY AS WELL! I PROMISE ILL NEVER HURT YOU AGAIN!

The two hugged each other realizing how much the two of them loved each other. Eren was angry and sad because of Annie but now, he has recovered and realized his true feelings for Annie. Annie was heartbroken by her own actions and felt guilt. If she hadn't sacrificed her own body to Eren, the two may have never got together again. Eren and Annie were back to loving each other, more than last time......but how long would this love last when Mikasa finds out.....