"that means a lot Blake, thank you." I say as I pull off the hug. "Now if you'll excuse me." i say as I make my way to the kitchen.

"If you need anything, i'll just be upstairs."

I smiled at him and went to Miranda.

"hey!" she says as she sees me and gives me a warm hug. "how's life?" she asked.

"hi! Well, pretty suckish right now, i'd say. When the magazines came out yesterday my parents and sisters came at home and my mom caught me and Brad on the bed undressed because ya know. and then because of that my Dad's mad at me."

"oh noooooo! i'm so sorry to hear that. it must be really hard for you." she says as she hands me a glass of wine.

"i know. plus, yesterday when my family left Brad and I went to his house and watched movies and rode the swing and as we started to make out  in the field, Kim came. So in short, she and the kids saw us."

"uh-oh. that must be terrible!"

"I know. she called me a home wrecking bitch, a whore and slut. I mean those words are very hurtful you know. it's the truth. ."

"that bitch! I wanna beat her up with a baseball bat! did i give her the blessing to call you that?!" she says as she pours more wine on her glass.

"She even made Brad choose between me and her."

"aaaaand?"

"Brad chose her."

"ah that cowboy Casanova!"

"So i ran away and as i was on my way home I felt tired and pulled over. that's when the accident happened. I brought Ella, the girl who got hit by the truck to the hospital. Well i really didn't, i called an ambulance and followed it. I contacted her mom and as soon as her mom gets on the hospital I went home."

"aaww. that's so nice of you." she says sipping wine.

"I was surprised to see Brad on my couch. Of course I was mad at him. I kept yelling at him and all he did was kiss me until I gave in and one thing led to another, ya know what happened next!"

"oooooh. Brad's a lucky guy. hahha!"

"i know right! but then when I woke up today, he wasn't there anymore. Well i kinda expected that already coz he only snuck out from Kim last night. So I went to the hospital and check on Ella. When I got home, I found Brad sitting on my doorstep. He said Kim is shooting and the kids are at school so He grabbed the chance and went to my house. Then another thing happened."

"Do you do IT everyday?!? and that early?"

"i think so.. haha and what can i do? it's our only time. anyways he left early because he needs to fetch the boys at school so that's when the boredom started."

"I see. You are --"

*DING DONG*

"I'll get that first" she says as I pour more wine on my glass. And i'm telling you, I've already had a lot of glasses I think i'm drunk.

"Well look who's here." Miranda said so i turned around to see Brad smiling at me. That charming smile.

"Uhmm. Ran can i talk to Care in private?"

"sure! go to my guest room because you can't interrupt my drinking here" she says kinda chuckling.

So I went to the guest room upstairs he was just behind me. He locked the door as soon as we entered the room.

He then grabbed me by the waist and kissed me.

"woah! not so fast mister!" i said pulling away.

"okay, i am so sorry Carrie. I wasn't able to call you. Kim got home early so I couldn't find the chance to. Again, I snuck out and went to your house but you're not there. I went here just to ask Miranda if she knows where you are but then You are here sooo."

"oh I see. Now what do you want to tell me?"

"I missed you so much and that i'm planning to have a divorce with Kim. But I ain't telling her yet."

"really? that's a very good news! and I missed you too. so much." I say as I moved closer to him and kissed him. "Now let's go down."

"wait, what?" he asked.

"let's. go. down." I repeated.

"But i missed you so much! don't I get a present or something niiice?" he said with those cute puppy eyes. The hell I can't resist those.

"Okay. Okay." I said then i kissed him.  "okay. that's enough, keep your tongue to yourself now." i said chuckling.

"but Care, I want you. I want all of you." he said with those motherfrigging puppy eyes which are really hard to ignore.

"okay, fine. just one quick ."

just as i finished my sentence he already planted a kiss on my lips. Oh these soft lips of him. We were kissing to what seemed like forever until we fell on the bed and hit my head on the headboard.

"owwwww!" i cried.

"so sorry." he said then kissed me again

He did a quick work on my shirt and threw it on the floor. He starts kissing my neck and i played with his hair. He stared leaving trail of kisses from my neck down to my belly button and unbuttoned my shorts. I stood up so I can completely remove my shorts and does the same to him. He pinned me up against the wall we started making out. My legs wrapped around his waist then all of a sudden he grabs my butt and I can't help but laugh.

"what?" he asked.

"nothing, its just that you're holding my butt." i said giggling.

He then removed his hands on my ass and started kissing me again. I still can't help myself from laughing.

"what again? i ain't holding yoyr butt anymore."

" I know but the thought that you were holding it a while ago makes me laugh. sorry."

He put me down then I kinda pushed him on the bed and we started making out again.

THE REST WOULD BE HISTORY I'D SAY. :)

after an hour or two, we were just cuddling and fell asleep.