Lets not get caught.

(Y/N) POV

"Let's just not get caught alright, I don't know what the consequences are." Morty tells me seriously. I nod before we sneak out of the big glass doors at the front of the school.

"What are we going to do anyway?... I can't walk, remember?" I say laughing at myself. He laughs along.

"Oh well, lets Just see where the road takes us. If you get tired, tell me and I'll carry you." He says before winking and smirking at me. I laugh at him before slapping his shoulder lightly.

I take a few more steps before faking a cramp in my foot. "Ouch ouch! Help Morty!" I cry in pain before giggling. He groans and within zero seconds I'm already in his arms.

"Don't leave my crutches, I need them dude! Plus they were expensive" I say while looking back and pointing at my two crutches which were lying on the floor together. He laughs before going back and picking them up.

"How'd you get so strong Morty?" I laugh before poking at his biceps, feeling his muscle tone.

He squeaks, "no touching" before madly blushing.

After ages of walking, we finally found a place we both agreed on. The towns lake. I can't believe we walked this far. Morty puts me down next to him, with his hands around my waist.

"Ahh... do you smell that (y/n)?.." Morty asks me while taking a deep breath with his beautiful eyes shut.

I turn my head to look at him before taking in a long breath as well. "I don't smell anything?"

Morty laughs. "Exactly!"

"You're such a weirdo Morty" I say rolling my eyes to the back of my head before letting out a kept in giggle. He replies with a chuckle and puts his hand around my waist which sent chills down my back.

"What're we going to do?" I asked while looking up at the sky, "there are no clouds... Why don't you go swimming?"

Morty was off in his own world but suddenly looked at me and shook his head saying no.

"Then what do you want to do?" I asked while turning my whole body to face him as he did the same. I put my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

Morty steps back and grabs my hand sincerely. "(y/n)... there is something I have to tell you..."