Are You Serious?

"What were you thinking yelling those horrible words in the hallway?" The Principle yells. I hope everyone else outside doesn't hear this. "She started it! I had to finish it! She never leaves me alone, I'm new here aren't I? I don't have any friends, yet I got bullies? This school is legit SH*T!" You snap back as you sit back in your chair and you fold your arms. The principle sits there in shock.

"How dare you speak to me like that?! A week detention!!" He stands up and points at me. I roll my eyes "whatever" I stand up. "2 weeks detention now." He folds his arms. I stay quiet and I hurry out of the principle office, everyone is staring at me. I have a blank look on my face as if I had to shoot my mother in a zombie apocalypse.

I open my locker and I look over at Jessica, WHAT THE FUCK SHES HANGING OUT WITH MORTY?! I start to frown as she notices I'm looking. She gives me a smirk, she then leans in and kisses Morty.. On.. The.. Lips...

I slam my locker for shut. The bell rings and instead of going to class I hide in the bathroom for the whole hour. I cry as I've locked myself in this toilet stall. I take out a pen and I start writing on the wall.

Fuck you Jessi-

I freeze as I hear someone come in. I try to be as quiet as I can. I can hear that its Jessica in the bathroom with her friends. I guess they are fixing their makeup or some shit. I open the door with anger and I walk up to wash my hands. 'Oh.. FUCK! I'm in their bathroom...' I think to myself. Jessica looks over at me and her face starts changing, from good to bad, very quickly. She grabs my shirt by the collar and starts dragging me back into the toilet stall. 

"Sit!" She yells while pushing me on the toilet seat, forcing me to sit. All her friends laugh at me.

I stand up "No! FUCK YOU!" I get up and push her against the wall. All her friends start screaming. 

Right before I could even let words escape my mouth, a woman teacher bursts through the door. "Y/n! Come here now!" She yells at me. 

"They started it!" I yell telling the truth. "They're bullying me!"

Jessica starts to fake cry "A-All I did was ask to borrow her phone to call my m-mum because she's in the h-hospital, she told m-me that my mum is d-d-dead" Fake tears, falling down Jessica's face. I cant believe the teacher is believing this shit.

 The teacher grabs me by the arm and storms out of the bathroom, I can already hear Jessica and her friends giggling. I try to explain to the teacher that I was sticking up for myself, but she didn't listen. She told me to sit in the office while she rings my parents. 'GREAT!' I think with sarcasm.