"you're tired already?"

"no, I just feel like drinking fruit smoothie, I remember reading that a restaurant nearby here serves the best fruit smoothie plus their sweets are to die for"

"then let's go try them" I said excitedly

"un....however I would've like you to change first but.....never mind" i look down at what I am wearing then at Kana who look at me with hopelessness.

"here" Mason and Hugh handed us our parka and we wear them over our swimwear.

"let's go, I want to taste this smoothie you've mentioned" I noticed a glint in her eyes

"this place had a feel of home more than a restaurant" I said more to myself when we reach our destination. It was a bungalow surrounded by fruit bearing trees and ornamental plants, it's overlooking the sea and not far from our spot. If not for the wrought iron chairs and tables shaded by umbrellas and the customers around I would not even think that the place is a restaurant.

"right? it has a good review because of this, plus the owners are siblings and they managed it personally and all the food served here are all one of kind"

"then let's hurry I want to taste this food of theirs"

"okay, okay" when we went inside I almost run back to the hotel when I saw the two familiar figures sitting on the terraces surrounded by teen girls. Somehow I had a bad idea about this

"come!" before I could step back Kana grab my hand and we head to the counter, she handed me a menu and after taking a look at the appetizing pictures inside I set aside those two in my mind and place an order.

"where would you like this to be served?" said a voice that made me look up. upon seeing the owner of the voice I was mesmerized by the tall tanned man manning the bar counter. He's as tall as Alexei who is more than six foot and possibly the same age as him who is in his late twenties. He might not be as buff as Gram but his body is lean, a fact not hidden by his fitted black shirt and the long hair fanning his face doesn't make him look like a girl but it added an aura of sexiness on him. For the first time I had felt an attraction towards the opposite sex.

"we will have it on the terrace. What about you guys?" Kana ask my body guards who are still looking at the menu

"we will have it in the terrace too" Kana nodded and grab my hand taking me outside

"what's with you? you've been quiet since we've placed our orders" I still have my mind on the man in the counter.

"Kana, my heart is pounding real hard"

"eh???" she look at me with wide eyes "what do you mean by that?"

"I don't know but......" I touch my chest and feel my heart beat but it's still beating fast "plus for the first time I thought of someone other than brother as handsome no not handsome maybe attractive or sexy? Argh!!!!! I don't know"

"okay let's sit for a while" I did not even noticed that we've already reach the terrace nor did I notice that we've walk passed those two "here have some water" I look at the one who serve the drinks, it's the same man who is behind the bar counter. When he noticed that I am looking at him he gave me a smile and I could feel my face heating up. "what was that?!" Kana grab my hand to get my attention as I follow the server through my gaze.

"Kana, my heart is beating fast again" I look at her in daze

"oh my god!!!! Oh my god!!!!! It's a miracle!!!!" I should've gotten angry at her but my mind is too preoccupied with the man that I just let her comment go. "Catherine, this is a big development" she stand up, grab my shoulders and shake me in excitement that I started to get dizzy