"ignore him Catherine, captain periodically receives chocolates from his fans" I was surprised from Jio's statement, captain I am sorry for thinking that you're not popular

"pft.....catherine you don't look convince" looks like Micah noticed my gaze

"no....of course I am convinced it's just that i have no idea before that captain is so popular" afterall the only names I've heard from the female population here are the names of those two "anyway, here's for you guys" I take out seven red box with white lace ribbon containing six heart shapes chocolates each "happy valentines day"

"miss Catherine!!!!!"

"hep........okay group hug" I said laughing, this guys are adorable they look like the puppy I had back home in my past life, I could practically see their ears perking up and their tails waggling in excitement.

"it's really nice to have a female member"

"it would've been nicer if it was homemade"

"really?" everyone nodded their head even captain who had already taken his bite

"its delicious, not overly sweet so it's not sickening"

"thank you I am glad you've liked it" I said happily

"eh....don't tell me...."

"you've made it miss Catherine?" I nodded

"eh..." I was startled when they suddenly teared up

"I am really glad I've entered this club" ehhhh????wait why are you suddenly crying?

"I only dream of eating store bought chocolate but to eat miss Catherine's homemade chocolate, thank you god!!!!" o-----kay......

"to be able to have this chance of eating miss Catherine's chocolates. I could die happily now" please don't die I don't want to be accused of murder because of chocolate

"everything that happens to me had been worth it as long as I got this handmade chocolate of miss Catherine" seriously what kind of things happened to you????

"ah...okay, then I will take my leave I just came today to give you those" i never realized that my club mates are so weird.......

"thank you miss Catherine!!!!!" when they bowed down I immediately left the clubroom.

"whew" I sighed in relief when I reach the stairs. Seriously those guys are weird today, is this the effect of chocolate in valentines day? my bodyguards just smile and thanked me this morning but my club mates acted really weird. "I better give brother's share and those in the student council" I look at the paper bag I am holding and smiled excitedly as I head to the high school building.

"I love you!" I stop from my tracks when I heard those words. Immediately understanding that I am about to interrupt a confession I immediately stop and stands back behind the tall acacia trees lined up between the middle school and high school buildings of Argent Academy.

This place between the two buildings are one of the least used pathway between the two since the distance is longer but I frequently used this trail since it is directly connected to the  building where the student council office is located plus I love feeling the cool breeze from the acacia tree every time the air breezes.

However because this pathway was rarely use it had been a good spot for confession, something that Kana had mentioned to me once when I've told her that I was using this when I go to the high school section. But, from the moment I've used this I never encountered a confession scene before except this one.

"Ryuuji, will you please go out with me?!" my eyes widen in surprise. The one being confessed to is the king!!!!

"you're only wasting your time. I will not go out with you" I winced from the coldness of his voice