"excuse me" i calm myself down and pasted a smile on my face before facing the one standing in front of me

"yes?" I swallowed a saliva and clench my legs, oh geez this is a hot one. Totally my type "how can I help you?" I made my voice huskier and look at him with a sultry gaze

"I am here to meet with my father is he in?" I held my breath, not only do Jirou had a great body even his son is hot, hot, hot. Damn if I managed to seduce these son and father duo I will make sure to devour them whole all day and night!!!

"your father is on a meeting right now, if you'd like you can wait for him" he nodded and took a seat on the sofa, even the way he sat and take one magazine is sexy. This boy had a future, if I train him he will be mind blowing in bed. I can't help but bit my lip as I imagine all the possible scenarios I could do with him. Just look at those fingers and that physique hidden behind that uniform. I smack my lips and wet them.

"gross....." my imagination is cut off when I heard a familiar voice, when I look at the entrance, standing there with her bodyguard is cockroach

"good afternoon miss" I greeted her with a smile while clenching my hand to restrain my bloodlust. This cockroach is really grating on my nerves

"it would've been good if I did not see you" you brat!!! the moment I will get my hands on your brother and father I will kick you down the drain and skin you alive!!! "brother!!" I watched as she jumped on hot guy and hug him then she look at me and smirk. B*tch!!!!! I will kill you!!!!

"Catherine! I thought you went home already?"

"Hugh told me that you plan to visit father so I decided to come here with you. after-all brother I had to protect you from unwanted germs. Did you not know that this place is contaminated with deadly germs and virus so come on, let's just wait at father's office I don't want my brother to get sick. tsk......i keep on telling the janitors to use anti-bacterial cleaning agents and pesticides but i guess some molds really have thick face" i'll kill you!!! i'll pull out your nails one by one and dismember you after that i will throw your ugly corpse in the sea!!!!!

"without father's permission we can't just march in his office"

"don't worry brother I had father's personal permission to enter his office unlike others" she look again at me and raised her brow. Maybe I should kidnapped this girl again "let's go" she grabbed hot guy and drag him inside their father's office following them are her four bodyguard. When the door clothes I almost went ballistic! That brat is really playing with fire! I will surely kill her and wipe her in this world!!

"I want that kid to die! Kidnapped her! Rape her! I don't care just get her out of my life!!!!!"

"relax!! Just don't mind her" my lover tried to calm me down but I won't calm down. Cockroach had been the bane of my existence! Every afternoon she will come in the office and taunt me with words!! No one had made me feel so humiliated except for that child!

"mind her? I can't stand that brat!! she's grating on my nerves and testing my patience! If I can't see her dead i will go insane in rage!!"

"you did not infiltrate the Bradshaw so you could just kill the brat. do your original job and don't pay her any heed. Right now we have a new shipment and I have already a list of prospective buyers so arrange for a meet up. and hurry with your seduction plan the police are hot on our trails if we don't make use of those high-end hotels and cruise ships of Bradshaw's our business might dwindle down. Those routes you've been arranging are not enough anymore"

"I understand. Anyway what do we do with Murao? Will we silence him now? the news had been covering his crimes and a class suit is being filed against him"