•8• loving

(A/N: if you're a boy then just imagine you had a normal stomach ache instead of a period *shout out to xHaunting-Whispersx ily*)

When you woke up on the New Year's Eve, mother nature decided to bless you with morning period cramps. At first, you blew the pain off and took some pills, but they didn't stop it. The pain was even bigger when the evening was coming which was a bit unfortunate because you were supposed to spend the new year's eve with Shouto and a couple of your friends. Together you were going to visit Midoriya because he mentioned he's throwing a huge party. the pain was unbearable, so you had to cancel the plans. you decided to call Shouto. After 2 signals he picked up his phone.

"Hey gorgeous, what's up?" you heard on the other side. You blushed, hearing how Shouto called you.

"I don't think I'll be coming to midoriya today" you said. you could hear Shouto gasp.

"What?! why?"

"I, uhm... don't feel very well. my stomach really hurts and I don't think I'll feel any better later" there was a moment of silence before shoto spoke again.

"Okay, so I'll come over to you then" he decided.

"Wait wha-"

"I'll be there at 8 pm! Bye!" he cut you off and hung up.

It's been a month since you and Shouto became a couple and everyone at school knew about the amazing news literally the next day. You could say that was the main thing your whole class was secretly talking about for like a week. Everyone was really lovely and happy for you and wished you really well.

Since the day you and Shouto became official, he has been nothing else but an amazing and loving boyfriend. He cared for you very deeply and he showed you affection as often as he possibly could. Basically, you were #couplegoals.

When he arrived at your house and rang the doorbell, you rushed downstairs and saw that your boyfriend brought a huge box with him. You looked at it, confused.

"It's a period starter pack." he explained and walked into your house. You looked at him speechless. He took off his shoes and put the box on the kitchen counter.

(A/N: again for the boys, imagine it's an illness starter box or sth idk, imagine what would you want to be in it bc I'm mainly writing this story for girls)

"May I know what's in it?" you said. Shouto smiled a sly smile.

"Well, open it!" he encouraged you. carefully, you opened the box. The 'starter pack' was filled with your favourite snacks and sweets, as well as some movies to watch, tissues, some pads and tampons, some painkillers and a medium-sized teddy bear. You looked at this whole thing in complete awe.

"Do you like it?" Shouto asked nervously. When you looked at him, he was a blushing mess. You hugged him tightly.

"You're so adorable, I love it!" you said and leaned your head against his chest. He wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your forehead.

"Anything for you, [name]" he said as he rested his chin on your head.

✿ฺ

"Shouto, come on! It's 5 minutes to midnight, the fireworks are going to explode soon" you said when you looked at the clock in your room. Shouto moaned.

"We can watch them from here, [name]. Do we have to go outside?" he mumbled while burying his head in your neck. You were lying in your bed and you could tell that Shouto was in his comfortable position. He had his arms wrapped around your waist and you could feel his warm breath against your neck.

"Come on, move your ass!" you said and tried to get up but he hugged you even tighter so you weren't even able to move.

"Never." he groaned. You rolled your eyes.

"If you get up now, you will get a nice reward later." you said. Shouto slowly raised his head and looked at you with one brow up.

"How will you reward me?" he teased you. You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Like this..." you murmured and then kissed his neck.

"...or like this..." you whispered and leaned your forehead against his. Shouto was blushing slightly but it didn't stop you from giving him a long, passionate kiss on the lips. He didn't hesitate and caressed your cheek. You slipped your tongue into his mouth which made him gasp and blush even more. When you stopped, he looked away, red as a tomato.

"Well damn, [name]. You know how to encourage someone." he said and got up.

You both went outside and stood on your balcony. It was a cold, snowy night and all you could hear was excited screams of people and a loud music blasting from someone's house. The sky was completely clear and sprinkled with stars.

"I have a gift for you." Shouto said and pulled a tiny box from behind his back. You looked at him in shock.

"S-Shouto, you didn't have to-"

"I know, but I wanted to show you how much you mean to me." he said and opened the box. There was a silver necklace with a heart-shaped pendant. When you took a closer look at it, it had an "s.t." engraved on it. You could feel your eyes fill up with tears - you were completely moved and amazed by the necklace. Shouto noticed the tears in your eyes and kissed your cheek.

"Do you like it?" he whispered. You nodded your head.

"It's stunning." you whispered back and smiled. Shouto helped you put on the necklace. He then hugged you from behind and rested his head on your shoulder, as you both looked together at the starry sky. Not so long after, you could hear people chanting seconds to midnight.

10...!

9...! 

"[name]..." Shouto said. You turned your face towards him. He wrapped his arms around your waist.

8...!

7...!

He grabbed your chin and moved your head closer to his. He was looking at your face with pure love in his eyes.

6...!

5...!

"Is something wrong?" you asked. He shook his head.

"You're just so goddamn beautiful, and I can't help but admire you."

4...!

3...!

His lips were getting closer and closer to yours and you both slowly closed your eyes.

2...!

1...!

As fireworks exploded, Shouto gave you a long and passionate kiss. Your lips curled into a smile and you wrapped your arms around his neck. When you pulled out, he layed his head on your shoulder.

"That was my second secret..." he whispered into your ear. His husky voice made you shiver a bit.

"...you being the one I want to start another year with."

××××××××××
oh boi wasn't that romanTIC AS FUCK????
also i just realized all of shoto's secrets include him kissing [Y/N] at some point
i mean i- okay i don't have any explanations for that i'm soRRY
but guys, i'm warning you
this story is going to end within 2 chapters
simply bc school sucks and it starts next week for me so i won't update as often as i did before soz abt that hope u understand
as always, don't be afraid to point out any grammar mistakes/typos and let me know what you think :)
'til next one byeeeee x