•7• passionate

It was another beautiful, snowy day in your small town. Not so long after you woke up, you recieved a text. You checked the screen and you saw that shoto was the one who messaged you.

"Hey, wanna come by today? My parents aren't home 'til 7pm and I was wondering if you could keep me company :) S.T." 

You smiled at the initials. He always ended his texts like this and you never really understood why, but it didn't matter. You looked at the time - it was almost 12pm, oh you love your beauty sleep, definitely. You typed in your reply.

"Hi! I'd love to, I'll be there at 1pm! See ya x"

You were very excited to come and visit your friend, mostly because of the events that recently happened - holding hands, the cinema, the kiss. You weren't sure whether Todoroki wanted to just blow it off and pretend it never happened or he might actually have some feelings for you. He was the one that started all of this, right?

After you had your breakfast, you changed in to more appropriate clothes - a plain [favourite colour] top with a sweater and jeans. You sorted out your hair and put a little bit of make up on, but not much - some mascara and a lip gloss. You checked the time again and it was almost time to leave, so you wore your shoes and your coat and left the house. You decided to buy some donuts and hot chocolate on your way to Shouto. When you walked in to the café, one of the first things that caught your attention was the smell - this whole place smelled like coffee and fresh sweet treats, the scent you absolutely adored, altough it wasn't your favourite. You chose the donuts you wanted and went to the checkout.
"I hope he'll like the donuts" you thought while paying for the treats. You waited a while for the hot chocolates and when you got them, you went straight to Todoroki's house. When you finally arrived, you had mixed emotions. You didn't know whether to start the topic about the kiss or just leave it... or maybe Todoroki will speak first? You felt nervous but happy at the same time. you sighed quietly. "Nothing can go possibly wrong" you thought and pressed the doorbell. After a couple of seconds, you were greeted by the bi-haired boy. With a smile, he invited you inside.

"I got us some goodies" you said as you raised up the shopping bag with the café logo. Shouto's eyes lit up at the sight and the smell of the donuts and the hot chocolate.

"Can we eat them now? Please?" he asked with begging eyes. You couldn't say no to that face. You both went to his room. It was bigger than yours and was really clean. But the biggest surprise to you was the piano that was standing next to his bed.

"Wait, since when do you play the piano?" you asked with a shocked expression.

"Since I was 8 or 7, I don't really remember" he scratched the back of his head, kinda embarrassed.

"You've never told me you could play the piano! Come on, show me your skills!" you sat on his bed and placed the donuts next to you.

"A-Are you sure? I-I mean I can mess up a few things, I haven't played in so long." he said with a red face.

You literally dragged him to the piano and waited for his performance with an excitement. He sat there, staring at the piano keys for a second and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath and the moment he played the first notes, you were completely amazed. His fingers slipped through the piano so smoothly and the music itself was very calming and relaxing. The most amazing thing about it was his face. he had his eyes closed and his face expression changed depending on how strong he played or how fast. You admired how passionate he was about it. You closed your eyes and lost yourself in his amazing music. When he stopped playing, you opened your eyes again and looked at him. He was breathing heavily and you could see some sweat on his forehead. You clapped your hands.

"That was amazing, Shouto! Bravo!" you shouted, still clapping, as if you were in the audience of a theatre. Shouto stood up and bowed with a subtle smile.

"I definitely deserve those donuts now" he said and opened the box with sweet treats.

                                 ✿ฺ

You spent your whole day with Todoroki and before you knew it, you had to leave. It was 6:30pm, so his parents were coming back in 30 minutes. You and your friend were laying in his bed watching a movie. you wanted to bring up the topic about the kiss before you leave, but Shouto was faster than you.

"I wanted to talk to you... about, you know, what happened on that evening" he said, pausing the movie. You looked at him, red as tomato.

"Y-Yeah, about that..." you mumbled.

"I want you to know..." Shouto said and took a deep breath "I want you to know that I meant what I said." he spoke again and looked you in the eyes.

"What do you mean?" you asked confused.

"When I said I wanted to do that for so long. I really did." he smiled at you "Ever since I saw you... I think I fell in love with you, [name]. I think I fell hard." you looked down, embarrassed.

"S-Shouto, I..." you whispered. He grabbed your hand.

"I love you, [name]." he said. You looked at him. Your heart was pounding and you couldn't control yourself, you placed your lips on his. You could feel his lips curl into a smile. You pulled out and rested your forehead on his. You were looking down, still not knowing how to act.

"I love you too, Shouto. I really do" you said quietly. He cupped your face so that he could see you and kissed you again. This time, the kiss was more intense, almost like he couldn't help himself. He slipped his tongue inside your mouth and you fought for dominance, but Shouto won. He let go for a second and started kissing your neck. You hugged him tightly, but then you felt him biting you. You groaned from a small pain and he let go. You touched your neck and could feel some sort of bite marks.

"Did he just give me a hickey what the-"

"To let everyone know you're mine." he said like he could read your thoughts. You blushed immensely and you both layed down for a while. You rested your head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around you, gently stroking your hair.

"I love you, Shouto." you said quietly.

"I love you too, [name]. I always will." he replied and kissed your head. You could hear his heartbeat getting faster.

"30 minutes well spent" you thought with a light smile.

From that day on, you and Shouto were officially togheter. Who knows what will happen next?

××××××××××
yeah who knows whats gonna happen in the next chapter??
well i do, and i'll say nothing really special, just him showing his love to you etc etc
maaaaan i like this chippy chap
if you did as well, then im rly glad
as always, don't be afraid to point out any grammar mistakes/typos and let me know what you think :)
'til next one byeeeee x