World War III - I

Start from the beginning

"Fair enough." The Time Lord shrugged, clapped his hands, then took off running out of the room.

He didn't get far as he was now trapped between two groups of armed police. "Under the jurisdiction of the Emergency Protocols . ." The Slitheen dressed General commanded. "I authorize you to execute this man!"

"Well, now, yes, you see, er, the thing is," The Doctor said backing himself against the wall. "If I was going to execute someone by backing them against the wall, between you and me, little word of advice." There was a ding and then the lift doors opened behind him. He smirked. "Don't stand them against the lift!" He got into the lift and closed the door making it go up hoping to find Lily and Rose.

-

A Slitheen took the place of Margaret. As she was "undressing" the three women took the time to run. Making their way into an office Harriet hid behind a screen. Lily pushed Rose down behind a desk before she hid behind a curtain. The man with the ID that was fussing about Harriet was dead. Lily didn't even now his name.

Margaret made her way into the room after following their scent. Lily held her breath as she eyed the alien from behind the curtain. "Oh, such fun. Little human children, where are you?" Rose started to sweat with worry. She looked over to her sister for some kind of reassurance but she still had her eyes on the creature. Lily was fascinated and terrified at the same time. "Sweet little humeykins, come to me. Let me kiss you better. Kiss you with my big, green lips." The Slitheen walking closer and closer to where Rose was hiding.

Before Margaret could get to Rose two more Slitheen entered the room. "My brothers!"

Lily's eyes widen. "Oh just great. One for each of us." She thought.

"Happy hunting?" one asked.

"It's wonderful!" Margaret answered. "The more you prolong it, the more they stink."

"Sweat and fear."

Lilys nose crinkled. She looked over at Rose who was staring at her. Lily could feel her fear from here. "Hey" She mouthed to her. "Just breathe and stay low." Rose showed a small smile then followed her instructions.

"I can smell an old girl." A Slitheen announced, "Stale bird and brittle bones."

"And a ripe youngster," Margaret groaned in delight. "Two of them! All hormones and adrenalin. Fresh enough to bend before they snap."

The desk was suddenly pulled back revealing Rose who screamed in terror. Lily, full of anger and fright, grabbed a fire extinguisher she spotted beside her. She took it and revealed herself. "Hey!" She yelled, getting all three of the aliens attention from Rose. Her sister was able to stand and run to Harriet. "Get away from my sister!" She pointed the extinguisher at them and let it rip.

As the Slitheen screamed Lily could barely hear the Doctor calling for her. "Out with me!" She threw it down then tore down the curtain on them. She ran to over to the Doctor who now had Rose and Harriet beside him. The Slitheen were still trying to get the foam out of their eyes and the curtain off of them.

"Are you okay?" She asked Rose. Rose nodded and hugged Lily who return it tightly.

"Fire extinguisher?" The Doctor asked with a smirk, "Couldn't have handled it better myself." Lily replied with a wink over Roses shoulder.