Don't Stop Believing

Shelby's POV
I wake up in Will's arms again. I love him so much. He makes me so happy. I wriggle out of his arms careful not to wake him. I look at my phone to see what time it is. It's 6:30 am.

I might as well go for a run, I thought.

I run once a week so i can stay fit. I don't have schedule. I just run once a week on whichever day i feel like. Today is the day I feel like it. I sneak into my bathroom and put on my pink sports bra and black spandex short shorts. I put on my shoes and go. I turn on my music and just relax. After about a half hour I go home. I ran 7 miles. I stopped a few times of course but I ran.

When I go inside all the boys are up, they look worried. They see me and jump up. Will grabs me and hugs me tight.

"Shelby! Where have you been!? I've been so worried!" Will cries.

"I was on my morning run," I answer a little shocked.

"Next time, leave a note! Please!" Will says sounding relieved.

"Ok, I'm sorry for scaring you," I say giving him a kiss on the cheek.

After we eat breakfast we shower and prepare for the day. I where a navy blue crop top with some shorts. I decide to watch Netflix while I wait for Will. When he is done I invite him to sit with me on the couch.

"Will, sweety," I start with a sweet smile.

"Yea Shelby," he says with a little laugh.

"Iwannatellourfanswearetogether!" I shout quickly.

"What... Shelbs, can you repeat that my love," Will says with a confused look on his face.

I took a deep breath, "I wanna tell our fans we are together."

"Ok let do a video about it today," he agrees with a smile.

"That was easier than I thought it would be," I laugh. Will laughs too and then we share a kiss.

We decide to announce we are together and then do a boyfriend does my make up challenges and girlfriend does my makeup challenge.
After Will and I set up I do my Intro, "Heeello! I'm Shubble and welcome to my channel! Today I am joined by Will for an IRL video! Now today I have an announcement for you guys. For all you Kiibble shippers, congats! Your ship has sailed! Will and I are together!"

Will and I kiss for a good 20 seconds. i giggle as he puts his arm around me for a hug.

"So for our new relationship we are going to do the boyfriend does my makeup challenge!!!"

After Will does a terrible job on my make up I do my outro. After Will and I kiss again for the fans. Then I clean off my makeup and do Will.

At the end of Will's video we clean of his amazing makeup and we pack up all our recording stuff. Will goes to hang with Graser and Liam. I take the chance to make another video for girls on my 2nd channel, Shelvy Grace

"Hey guys its Shelby and you probably already saw on my gaming channel that Will and I are together. I know a lot of you have been shipping us and are excited. But, I need to talk serious. I know some of you are going through hard time and are really doubting yourself. I will tell that I doubted myself and thought I wasn't good enough for Will. These past few days with him have told me otherwise. I just want you guys to know that you need to believe in yourself. You are all wonderful and I am happy for all you. Now I got to go, I'll see y'all next time, byeee! Remember, don't stop believing!"

Thank you for reading chapter 5 of Love Bites. The ending was pretty deep but I honestly didn't mean for it to be. I just needed something to go with the title and that's what came out. Yes the title is a song. Bye!

The song: