Just Like Paradise

Will's POV
I awoke to the smell if bacon. It was our first day at Shelby's house. I got to room with which is awesome! I had to sleep on the floor. I really wish I could've been in the bed with her but i don't wanna make things awkward. I sat up and stretched. I walked out of the room and saw Shelby cooking in the kitchen. H was watching Netflix and Graser was asleep still.

"Good morning Will," said Shelby in her beautiful hi pitched voice.

"Good morning," I said back trying not to blush.

"Can you go wake Graser up? It's time for breakfast," Shelby asked with a smile as she put food on the table.

I love her smile. It make me happy to know she is happy. I went in H's and Graser's room and threw a pillow at Graser.

"Wake up dude! Its breakfast time!" I yelled.

"Five more minutes," Graser mumbled.

"I got waffles!" Shelby shouted from the kitchen.

Graser leaped up and ran out if the room screaming, "WAFFLES!" I laughed and fallowed him. We sat down and started eating our waffles in silence. H was the one who broke the silence.

"What do you wanna do today?" He asked before taking another bite if waffle.

"It's up to you guys," Shelby said in her sweet, soothing voice.

"You live here, whats something fun we could do?" Graser asked Shelby through a mouthful of waffle.

"Hmm, well we could go to the beach," she suggested.

I thought of seeing Shelby in her swimsuit. Excitement bubbled through me. Before thinking i shouted, "Sure!"

Graser shrugged and H agreed with a nod of his head.

"So it's decided, we are going to the beach!" Shelby said in triumph.

She picked up her plate and put it in her dish washer. "I'm gonna go get ready," she said.

"I call shower first!" H shouted to Graser. We cleaned up the kitchen for Shelby and H went to shower.

It was just Graser and me now. We decided to watch some YouTube, specifically Graser's Videos so he could get more views. After H came out Graser went in. H was wearing light blue swim shorts with a darker swim shirt.

"Why where you so quick to say yes to the beach?" Asked H.

"I wasn't," I protested.

"Yeah you where. Why?" He said giving me the 'you better not lie' look.

"Promise not to tell?" I sighed. H nodded.

I took a deep breath, "I like Shelby and..."

"And when you thought about seeing her in a swimsuit you went for it," H finished. I nodded.

"It's cool dude!" H laughed. I sighed happy to finally have that off my chest.

Then Shelby walked out. My heart melted when I saw her. She looked beautiful in he blue-gray bikini.

"Wow" I mumbled.

"What was that Will?" She asked blushing a little.

"Uhh n-nothing, I'm gonna go change!" I said speed walking to the bathroom. I could feel my cheeks go red.

Will! Your such an idiot! I scolded myself. I pit my red swim trunks on and walked out. I saw Shelby's face go red and I blushed a bit too. Graser and H where snickering to the side. He must have told Graser! I thought. It was ok because he was my best friend. I was just embarrassed.

We packed a quick lunch and started walking to the beach. When we where about half way there I pulled Graser aside.

"Keep going, we'll catch up!" I shouted to Shelby and H.

I look at Graser, "H told you?"

"Yep," he replied.

"You cant tell anyone!" I pleaded. Graser nods. Then an evil smile spreads across his face.

"What?" I asked looking at him confused.

"I didn't know William Shakespeare could be suck a pervert!" He chuckled.

"What do you mean?" I say defensively.

"You wanted to see Shelby in her swimsuit!" I grinned

"Graser!" I grumbled.

He then started to laugh in is silly Graser way. I rolled my eyes and we caught up to Shelby and H.

The beach was amazing. The sun was shining, the water was cold, and Shelby was happy. She looked so beautiful running into the waves. As soon as i realized I was staring I ran in to join her. H and Graser were having a hold your breath contest. Graser kept cheating. I walked over to Shelby who was sitting at the edge of the water admiring the sea.

"Hey Shelbs," I said.

"Hi Will!" She said in he lovely high pitched voice.

"You enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"Yea, I love the beach. I love when the washes up into me like this" she says watching the water.

She turns her head towards me and smiles. I can feel my head move closer to hers. She looks into my eyes. We watch each other for a minute. Our faces are inches apart. I could very easily kiss her but before I do a big wave engulfs us. We both laughed it off and went back to H and Graser.

Its almost sunset now. Shelby is seated under an umbrella reading. She looks so beautiful. It's perfect! I thought to myself, This must be just like living in Paradise.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. The chapter is named after a song that fits it pretty well. I suggest listening to it! Bye!

The song: