Walking on Sunshine

Will's POV
"I've seen your true colors and that's why i love you!" She cried.

I feel tears well up in my eyes and I let them spill out. I lean down and kiss her again. We kiss for maybe about two minutes.

"I've been waiting for this day forever. I started to think it would never come" Shelby cried. I could tell those where happy tears. It made me happy.

"I love you Shelby, I have for a while. Will you be my girlfriend" I asked as we embraced.

I felt her head move as she whispered "yes" into my ear. We went to her room and slept together. I soon fell asleep holding Shelby in my arms.

I didn't want to wake up that morning in case it was a dream. I eventually did open my eyes and saw Shelby in my arms. I smiled, it wasn't a dream!

Shelby's eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me as if she too was confirming it not being a dream.

"Good morning beautiful," I  whispered.

She blushed and whispered, "good morning."

We sit the together for a while until we decide to get up. She climbed out of bed and I followed. She went to leave the room but i grabbed her waist and pull her back to me. She turns around and we share a kiss.

"Are we gonna tell H and Graser?" I ask.

"I don't know Will, how will they react?" She said worriedly.

"It'll probably be fine because they know I've liked you," I reassure her.

"Ok" she says after thinking for a minute.

I grabbed her hand and we exit the room together. We enter the kitchen/living room area hand in hand. Graser and H look up from there Netflix. They notice we are holding hands.

H smiles and says, "look Graser, the love birds woke up."

I notice Shelby blushes and i laugh a bit. I pull her into a hug and kiss her pink cheek. Graser and H chuckle.

"So what did you do last night?" Graser asked in a devilish voice.

"Yea, did anything happen?" H asked with a curious but devilish look in his eye.

"Nothing happened!" I said embarrassed that they thought that happened.

Shelby blushed and I could feel my cheeks go red. I let Shelby go so she could cook breakfast and I sat down next to Graser.

"So what did happen?" He whispered.

I punch him lightly in the arm but hard enough so he got the point. H laughed. We watched Netflix while Shelby cooked.

After eating we all got dressed and lounged around. Shelby and i having a make out session every 20-30 minutes. Eventually Graser and H got grossed out and told us to get a room.

We left the apartment hand in hand. We walked around L.A. for a while. At 1 we decided to go grab lunch at Olive Garden.

"Hey Shelbs," I said as we where sat down.

"Yea?" She said not looking up from her menu.

"This is our first date Shelby," i said with a smile.

She looked up and smiled, "it is. You better make it good!"

I laughed and then where given bread sticks. Shelby squealed in excitement as she grabbed 2 bread sticks shoving one in her mouth and putting the other on her plate. I laughed and took a bread stick.

We ate and talked and flirted and laughed. It was an amazing lunch. So far our first date was epic.

"Where to next?" Shelby asked.

"We're going to the park" I answered giving her a kiss.

We walked to the park and up a hill. We sat down beautiful maple tree. We watched over the city.

"The view is beautiful!" Shelby said amazed.

"Not as beautiful as you!" I say kissing her.

She laughs, "that's like the mist common and cheesy pick up line ever! Haha!"

"It is not!" I protest.

She giggles again, "I had fun on our date today Will."

"Me to," I smile.

When we arrive home Graser and h are already asleep. We walk to our room hand in hand. We climb into our bed and I wrap my arms around Shelby and she cuddles up against me.

Today was a good day, I thought, I love being with Shelby. It feels like I'm walking on Sunshine.

Thank you for reading chapter 4! Again the title is a song. I suggest listening to it! Bye!

The song: