Some News (Deleted later)

Heyaa <3 so i am here and I am gonna say is ... 

I am stressing myself out ;w ; the reason why is that every requester is going impatient and haven't known the causes of my health is happening right now (I am happy with the polite attitude of giving me before they start requesting me, but after some few intensional days it seems they started to get impatient) please, if you are one of my requesters who has never been into the patient zone, you must waist until I get the chance to your requests. 

While I was trying and trying, my heart ached too much and my breathing is much slower, I thought I was gonna die because often my heart stopped beating and came back by 2-3 seconds. It scared me if I overly worked too much cause it might happen, and I might never get much energy or any exercises if I work on the impatient requesters.

Dear Impatient Requesters: 

If you ever imagine how an artist can get you the art you always wanted it to turned out because they have an amazing style and such coloring details has put into it? But ever imagine their suffer on thinking such a pose because the pose is important as well but much intentionally hard for them to think one even if you think it is easy, well its not. Please consider to understand them and understand me from all the troubles we have gone through by a pose. It isn't polite to force them to finish it by the end of the day, or end of the week, (its not like you are gonna end  up dying with expecting an art from them). But please understand them and maintain your patience because if you ever waited long, you will see the improvements from the  art they are having and you will imagine your requests will be done by such improvements. Its better to wait rather than being impatient. 

Please don't think this as a rude news, but understand it rather than arguing with just a words I wanna speak up. Thank you and hope you all have a good day <3 

(08/20/17)