Aimi

my new Oc, well

my new Oc, well.. A child OC :) I tried cheering myself up then draw this at school, I thought she would be adopted but i change my mind about it. She is my loving child OC /////

Why i created the child OC?
is because I needed some first child OC to be in my OC list, i just felt like that all my OC is all grown up. So I'll make a child OC of it.

If you give it a try by making a child OC, please remind that it doesn't need a boobs thing. IT sounds very WRONG to put with it.

story of her
"she was abandoned by her parents, never accepted for who she is. Everyone talked about her horns, she was living on the street trying to find a better home and a person to take care of her and love her truly self. She then find the one person of it who accepted for who she is, the person give her new clothes to wear, a hair cut, and loving her for who she is. She felt so love she wouldn't leave the person beside, so she and the person live together while the person let her meet some of the friends of the person. The friends looked at her while they smile and patted her head. They all accepted her for who she is as well. She felt like she has a family... A new family to live in. They all love her and taking care of her well with a different ways, such as taking her to the park, play ground, carnivals, and on a trip. This is all what she is looking for, a family who would accepted her and love her for who she is.
she smiled warmly then say:
"Thank you for being my new family that I was looking for, for so long.. You guys are now here in my life... THANK YOU!"
She cried tears of joy then hugs them. They smiled and say:
"No... Thank you for coming to our life, I am glad she found you and keep you as our lil child".

Personality:
Tender loving
caring
cheerful yet sad from her past.
a bit shy
a bit himedere but always accepted some stuff.
isn't a coward towards stuff but maybe a little.
Likes to play some games
helpful
and always tries to find a way to cheer the person up who saved her.

Dere:
Himedere
dandere/deredere

Age: 5-6
Gender: Female
Full name: Aimi Chiyo
Birthdate: 11/19/16 (Yes, the same date I created her :>)
Likes:
???
Dislikes:
???

So that's all!
So hope you all accepted her for who she is, please remind that the other eye is just messed up from where were I was inking.
11/20/16