guess who is back again :'D

So,, looks like I am such a
disappearing soul who can't afford to such update T-T
So here, have some art dumps

Rq By: PyraFyre (I want someone to color this for me ;-; , yes you may have my permission to color this <3 don't be shy but to try this out ;D if you needed a ref of this, please go to PyraFyre's art book called "Ember" or more like that, You will...

Rq By: PyraFyre (I want someone to color this for me ;-; , yes you may have my permission to color this <3 don't be shy but to try this out ;D if you needed a ref of this, please go to PyraFyre's art book called "Ember" or more like that, You will see her reference to this beautiful oc <3 )

so sorry that I have been disappearing recently </3, my phone broke and I can't message anyone right now ;-;. 

So the reason why I keep disappearing is because it was black out but I am glad there is power back:D and there is more reason why I can't draw much....

my health began to be slight fragile ;w; I have a fever due to sun heat in wednesday-thursday and today in 14, my fever came and it really made me bother, I am so sick right now and I want someone to color the art work for me for a while ;w;; I really wanna finish it but... I am so weak and already lose my voice through coughing/cold. 

But... I really miss you all <3 hope you were all fine while I was gone <3 

(7/14/17)