goodnight war.

Derek's POV} 

"hey"i said  

"hey" she replied.

"i brought you a peace offering" i said. 

I handed her a cookie i snuck out of the kitchen.  

"no thinks "she replied.

"why are you being bitchy ?" i exclaimed.

"I don't know why did you leave me ? " she started to tear up.

"this is what this is about, SERIOUSLY !?!" I raised my voice. 

she didn't respond she started to cry. 

"sorry, i left thats was a bad alpha on my part" i said thoughtfully 

"the thing is i loved you as a brother, you were my only family, and you left our pack with hunters that killed the man i was to marry,  and i figured out what you were actually doing here sleeping with girls and you were supposed to protect us and how I'm i suppose to believe you won't do that again" she started to ball. 

"im so sorry i had no idea" i said 

"well sorry isn't going to bring him back" she said.

"look you can live here with us i won't leave again and i will grow up and treat you like an alpha should treat you, and here you can state new, would you like that ? " i paused "now come in from alex's thoughts dinner is ready" 

"you know I'm glad your happy you and alex will have a great life" she smiled. 

Alex's POV}

i heard everything she said i almost feel bad for her.

"derek your lips are blue" i said running over towards him.

"yea its like negative 4 degrees" he said.

"I know what will keep you warm " i whispered in his ear and winked at him. 

"you just wait " he whispered 

his smile widened. 

"alright dinner is ready y'all come eat" said Ade. 

me and Derek sat across from me, Ade didn't eat she was at Brett's side he was sick in bed but the thing is he seemed really normal. Every one sat at table to enjoy the meal hat vivian and Ade have prepared. 

your so sexy.

i looked up to see said that and derek smiled at me from across the table.i shortly realized Derek was talking to me through my head, i just smiled and continued to eat. 

you've been bad little wolf haven't you.

i turned red.

i'm gonna spank you. 

i chocked on my food.

"alex are you okay ?" said ruby.

"yeah i'm okay" i responded 

I continued to eat. 

Meanwhile, under the table Derek but his warm sweaty palm grabbed my thigh. The same sensation ran through my veins from earlier my body tingled and i felt sparks and my face began to heat up. he move his hand up i felt my heart beat in me head all of the sudden my head began to spin and my breathes gotten shorter. i dropped my fork and the sound echoed in my head and Derek kept moving his hand closer and closer. i pulse went through me up to my head down to my feet. 

"here let me get that" he said 

"thanks"i finally spoke.

we were the first done i walked in the kitchen to help Derek clean our plate and cups. as soon as i walked in the kitchen he was already done ad he walked over and rubbed my sides i trembled to his touch my body was pulse aiding and he went behind me and was playing with my hair he pushed it to the side and started to kiss my neck i felt his touch on every part of my body. i turned around and we stared to make out he picked me up and i wrapped my legs around him and he carried me up the stairs we were still kissing. he couldn't get the door open and i thought it was hilarious he finally got the door open then he gently pushed me on the bedd and crawled to me and pulled off my shirt and pulled off my shorts and he bit my underwear and pulled them down slowly with his teeth. then he unclipped my bra. then i took off his shirt the room began to get hotter i felt as steam was coming off of me and my breath began to get deeper. his abs got closer and our bodies touched his muscles touched my body and i felt them tense with every motion. 

"god i love you and your perfect body " he whispered in my ear.

it gave me chills, my stomach twisted it felt so good i bit my lip like i never had in my life. the fact it bled a little bit he kissed my neck he kissed me like i was a drug that he couldn't get away from. he grabbed me tighter and i squeezed the cover like i was getting rid of pain. the room felt like 90 degrees it got to the point he had to stop and gasp for air. he smothered me in his touch and his kisses,  our bodies tangled in each other under the covers. the kisses got slower and longer we didn't get much sleep that night we finally went to bed at 3:30 am that whole night was nothing but slow hands and kisses.