good to be home

Alex pov)
It was good to be home derek ran a nice hot bubble bath . He put the salts in there and rose petals and he ran down stairs and brought back some wine, he also lit a bunch of candles. 

" Here we go " he smiled.

" Aw yess" I said putting my feet in.

My bath tub was really large and it could fit the to of us I had a shower and a giant bath tub.

" Here you " he smiled.

Handing me a glass of wine.

" Thank you dear" I laughed.

" a toast to" he paused." Not dying and surviving from the bitch from hell, and anthor toast to the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, cheers"

We clanked glasses and drank from the glasses.

" derek are you healing" I asked

Because the water turned a light pink.

" yeah just slowly " he said

" does it hurt when I do this " I said

" ahh, yeah don't touch it" he slurped

"sorry my bad" i said

"don't be" he said rubbing my side.

he grabbed my chin and lifted it up and pulled me closer i could feel the heat between are bodies. I felt his emotions and i could hear his thoughts and i f         elt as if he could hear me.My face filled with heat every touch every kiss drew me closer. 

oh alex i love you so much i would worship you if i could your the most beautiful girl i have ever laid eyes so and NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE THAT!!

i love you to derek

i felt this connection i have never had with any body, did we mate

 with every touch and grab got hotter my skin became sensitive, the room became scorching and i had to gasp for air. i felt his heart beat he was so close his body steamed his muscles flexed as he wrapped his arms around my cool skin it gave me chills but it was the best feeling i have ever felt. his kept kissing me as reached to let out the water and then he picked me up and i rapped my legs around him and he unlocked the door and gently kicked it open then he dimmed the lights. he threw me on the bed and he fell on top of me more heat on my body chill bumps covered my in tire body. 

"oh your cold" derek said.

"no, I'm just feeling your touch and it gives me chills" i blushed.

" i like feeling your touch" he paused. "i want to try something , it may pinch" 

" umm what is it ?" i asked.

"do you trust me ?" he said.

oh god the question everyone fears in a relationship, should i ?

"yes " i said. 

"i promise I'm doing this not to hurt you but its here to bring you a sensation you won't feel with anyone else "he said 

"okay , i believe you " i said nervously.

i looked at him and saw his canines i panicked but i know he wouldn't hurt me. my body felt on fire i couldn't move i was paralyzed but my hands and feet had cold sweats.

"alex are you still comfortable with this if you aren't I'm okay with that i can stop and it won't hurt my feelings"he said.

"yea"i said.

i honestly i couldn't breathe, he put his mouth on my neck and rubbed his sharp alpha canines on my skin scraping a tiny bit of skin off. the feeling sent a chill through me ally he way down to my feet it bounced back to my chest. then he kissed my neck to my lips and kissed to my feet  then he kissed back up to my neck.

"here we go" he said

i tensed up afraid of what was to happen next, he sank hi teeth in my neck.