blood spill

( Dereks pov ) i walked in the lunch room hoping I  won't she her I'm afrid to talk to her there's a reason I'm with aria but I can't tell alex yet she's not ready but it's almost time, i hated HIM I kinda hoped he wouldn't be there as well. I also couldn't believe that I was jealous of them I love alex but with aria was in the way of that which made me angry. I wanted Stake through his heart and fivty silver bullets laced in wolf's bane in his chest. And I also have to be with aria in order to save her she needs to stay out of my way I'm dangerous she doesn't understand if only she knew she was in danger.

( Alexs pov ) aspen was so romantic and he was funny I wished derek would notice me again that I still love him. It's like every time I see him with her it just Pissis me off. Aspen took my cart to my next class after lunch like a gental man. We walked in the lunch room me and aspen brought our lunch to school well it makes sense for a half vampire he had three yeti cups full of animal blood. I had a turkey sub from subway aspen  bought it and brought it to school for me . Aspen had to help me sit down it hurt so bad. " so look what the ocean washed up? " Said aria "well look what the stripper club Manger brought in. " I said well I wrote it on my white board Brett and ade snorted Milk out there nose. And aspen spit blood in aria face. "Eww I'm sorry derek your jacket it's ruined." She yelled "  that's not the first or second Time I had blood on that jacket. " Said Derek then aria picked up orange  pills and throw them at me then I grabbed my Debbie cake and I threw it at her face.
" ahhh don't act a child." Said aria
" bish you do tell her what to do! " yelled ade throwing a spoon full of mash potatoes in her bra. " aria the only child around here is you just because no one adopted you and taught you right from wrong doesn't mean any thing. " I wrote " ughhh." Said aria and ade they threw punches then I ripped off my bandages I got so mad that I  half way turned and it healed really fast. Then Brett aspen tried to  brake us up then derek eyes grew red and beat up aspen. They took it in the commons area so no one would see them change . Aspen spit blood on the sealing not the animals blood his own. Aspen punched derek so hard black blood spurred all over the wall and Derek throw a  punch and it was so hard it knocked one of the cement blocks out they finally stopped and we all got sent to the principals office. " don't touch me." Said aria then breaking a heel.
" what the heck happend and why were ya'll fighting. " Said the principle "cause of that dumb hoe." Said ade pointing at aria. " Hey don't call any one names. " Said dr.davidson the principal. " how about you let us go and we won't hurt you ." Said aspen " your not going to hurt me cause I'll kick you out of school and what are you going to do ? " Said dr.davidson "ohh we will show you want were going to do. " aspen said looking at Brett and Derek and aspen took out his blue contacts and the principal back up all freaked out looking at them all of the sudden Brett and Derek showed there red gleaming eyes and snarling teeth and the principal back against the wall " ok you can go I promise I won't put it on your record." Said Dr.Davidson. " now we're on talking terms." Said aspen " no thanks." Said dr.davidson " ohh yea if you don't want me to hurt you would it kill you to change the menu alittle thanks and peace out." Said ade