is this the end? for us ?

I ran for my life to the gymnasium and Derek brett and the rest of my pack followed. Derek still fought for his life and fought to be alpha brett bloody-er that a lion after a full blown course meal.
Dereks pov )
   I wasn't planned to stop fighting for my spot as alpha and my wolf side is uncontrollable i tried to tell them my side didnt plan to stop until i die and if i have lose the girl I love I rightfully own my spot on the thrown I built it on trust and love and sweat I  specially built it on  the down right dirty lowlife i had to kill. I Pushed Brett Down I knocked him out cold he was beaten and swollen from all of the beatings he took from me and i only had one scratch only my face. I couldn't stand to kill him this isn't a fight between me and him it's between me alex, aria, brett all of us we can't work out are problems right. " brett I know you can't hear me cause the blood moon is messing with your mind but try to focus on the pain the anger and the suffering you cant beat me and  I cant  beat you were brothers always have been always will be. " I said willingly "derek help me please the voices won't stop." He said slowly spitting blood I sounded as if he was gargling it. "Derek .." He said I looked at him lying on the ground pined by a board I stabbed in his chest  there he was black and red spewing out of his nostrils and I sat there naked only with boxers on because all my other clothes ripped off. I glanced back at him and he seemed to be okay but then he started to chock on his on blood. The blood that came out of his nose ran like a wolf going after its kill. " brett...? " I said questioning his tone.
" if I so happend to die tonight tell everyone I love them and.." He got cut off by alex getting slammed into the wall in frount of me. " Alex are u okay." I said " while I was focused on Alex brett rose from the ground and "for the last time this isn't brett for the blood moon."said Brett throwing derek. 

Alex pov ) "I'm fine I'm infuriated. " I said in a low growl I was so tensed up because of her that lying sack of potatoes. She doesn't understand that derek doesn't want her. And neither does any of us she is the worst person I have ever met in my life time."derek." I screamed
Ade pov)I loved brett but I knew that wasn't him I quickly injected what I had left of the kanima venom into brett.he fell cold.
Dereks pov ) " im okay." I said I really wanted to help him out but how do I know that he's not going to stop. He's dying and if u didn't act fast that's another long lost friend that is added to the long long list I have. 
Alex pov ) I stood up and shook it off and ran to help ade fight but what ade was doing was all ready to far gone to stop. She jumped up grabbing a pole off the wall the pole rusted coverd in mold and other things known  to man kind it self. She ran then jumped and used the pole like. Pole vault in track field events. And stabbed it into aria.