He had a lot of pent-up anger for humans, Brooklyn noted as he readied his own blade. Even if it was just for a moment, he was glad to have Zeus in his hands again. He felt more confident with the aid of his dark bit-beast. He definitely needed the confidence boost, as he was going up against a bit-beast who had a personal grudge with the humans. A bit-beast that claimed to be the strongest and most ancient out of all the holy beasts.

Chaos placed his blade on his launcher and Brooklyn did the same. Before he could start, though, Brooklyn asked, "Where's the stadium, Chaos?"

Chaos smirked, his eyes flashing with a dangerous glint, "In your conditions, you never mentioned a stadium or any solid rules. You only said it was a beybattle. I'm afraid that you'll have to go all out to beat me. I don't play by your rules, mortal. You're going to be playing by mine."

Brooklyn grimaced at the wicked look in the other's eyes but refused to allow his fear to show. He was never going to give Chaos the satisfaction. This was going to be one hell of a battle that he might not win. Hell, maybe Chaos could kill him in this battle. But . . .

Tyson, Kaori, Julia, Takao . . . I'm definitely going to win. You can count on it.

"Three . . . two . . . one!" Brooklyn shouted before launching his black beyblade, "Let's go, Zeus!"

Chaos merely launched the black beyblade that now held his bit-chip and stared at the two clashing blades with pure boredom. He sighed and Brooklyn scowled at him. How dare he look so relaxed in battle? He didn't even look like he was trying to fight back! It reminded him . . . of himself. And he hated that.

Let's see if you can keep looking so bored and calm by the time this battle is over, Brooklyn thought as he winced when Zeus was attacked harshly by Chaos's blade. I lost my cool eventually. How long will your façade last, Chaos?

~~~MIAB~~~

"I do not think I need to start from the actual beginning so I will skip details from our past before we arrived in Earth. I would need to tell you about the Seventeen Elders and our creation and you will get bored by it." Max-Night said. Max internally glared at Night, as he had to listen to the whole story. And man, had that been really boring. Informative, but boring.

By now, the others had finished contacting the other bladers and had decided to listen to the story as well and were now staring at him intently. Rin and Aya's gazes were piercing, reminding Night of the gaze of a certain hungry wolf.

'Max, they are terrifying, are they not? How can you stand it?'

'They're not that bad, Night. If you're scared of their gazes now, I think you're going to pass out in fear when you see Kai's death glare.'

'Oh dear, that does not sound good.'

"You did not know this but the Forsaken Fallen and the other holy beasts were very close to each other. We were like siblings, all of us being created by the Seventeen Elders and we were the only people we had that we cared about. Chaos, having been locked away by the Elders because of his unstable power, clung to each and every one of us. You can imagine how angry and hurt he was when his precious 'little brothers' Dragoon, Driger, Draciel and Dranzer stopped being with him to be with humans, especially Daisuke."

Max-Night stopped talking and Max was bewildered when he saw that Night was looking at Daichi, looking thoughtful. The red-head didn't seem to notice, though, so Max wondered why Night seemed so interested in Daichi. He could hear some of Night's thoughts – Daisuke . . . red hair . . . Gaea Dragoon – but they hardly made sense.

'Hey, what are you thinking about?'

The image of a small boy that looked practically identical to Daichi appeared in his mind. He had the same red hair and skin tone but his eyes, instead of being green, were golden. He was dressed in a very simple brown kimono and he was smiling brightly, one of his hands outstretched as if he wanted someone to take it. That was Daisuke?