//Chapter 12\\

Magsimula sa umpisa

As I start to gain my strength to get up, the first face I see is innocence. The girl that opened the door for Grayson. She looks at me with her sad eyes for a long second and goes back to work.

I stand up and face both of them. I raise my head up high trying to stand my ground when it's claimed.

"What else are you going to do to make yourself more than approved to go to hell?" I say.

"What do you mean? You are in hell." Ethan says. I felt no way to come back up from that so I stay quite.

"Oh! You got nothing else to say princess? Did you just realize what you are here? What's your purpose? To me?" Ethan says dominantly.

"You are nothing-"

"No." I cut-off Ethan.

"You are nothing. This fucking business around you, is worth more than what we brought you for. You are worthless compared to me."

"You are worth total shit!" I shout in his face. Next thing I know, I am slammed against the wall with Ethan's hands around my neck. I'm gasping for air, trying to get his strong grip off from me. I was losing myself in me. My blood stopped flowing through my veins. All I can think in my head is, " I'm going to die.".

"You wanna say that again bitch?!" Ethan says as his veins from his head pop out. I don't move, I just gasp for air. I look beyond Ethan, and see Grayson hesitating to stop Ethan from murdering me.

Grayson finally steps up and pushes Ethan away from me. I didn't notice that Ethan lifted me off the ground because I soon as he let go, I didn't feel the floor and collapsed on the ground. I deeply inhaled air and coughed repeatedly. It's every day now that I feel that it will be my last.

"She isn't worth it Ethan." Grayson says calmly as he tries to relax Ethan. Ethan was huffing and puffing out anger. Everyone around us kept looking back and forth to us. They didn't want to bring attention to themselves for paying attention to us.

"I've had enough of her smart mouth!" Ethan screamed down at me as he was held back by Grayson.

"Ethan-" Grayson says calmly.

"Ughahhh!" Ethan got out from Grayson's grip and ran to me. He punched my face and got on top of me. He got a hold of me, I didn't have the strength to fight back. He punched me again and I gained the taste of blood in my mouth.

Grayson pulled Ethan off me and slams him against the wall.

"I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING CALM DOWN! GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD! YOU ARE HURTING HER!" Grayson shouts at Ethan with his hands on Ethan's collar of his shirt.

"SO?!" Ethan voice cracks as his eyes get watery. Ethan struggles to get out of Grayson's grip. Grayson gives Ethan a sincere look. Tears drop down Ethan's checks and he starts to calm down. He bows his head down as Grayson tries to hug him, but Ethan pushes him off.

Ethan walks out of the house and slams the door so hard, you could feel it throughout the whole house. Grayson tries to go after him but stops. He looks back at me and his face turns to give me that look! The one that sends shivers down my spine.

The stomps his way to me and pulls me up by the arm. I was still recovering from everything, so I didn't have the strength to walk. Grayson dragged me to a dark rom and threw me in there.

"Grayson!" I say as Grayson was about to close the door. He looks back at me bothered.

"Thank you." I say. I wanted him to know that I recognize that he saved my life. But all wanted to do was to talk to him.

"For what? I didn't do it for you." That is the last thing Grayson says to me as he shuts the door to the very, very dark room.

________________________________

Hey guys!! I hope you like the chapter and tell me your thoughts on the chapter! I hope y'all had a very good Christmas and if you don't celebrate... then I hope you had a good day!!!

Y'all should check out my new book called Ice Theory. It's not about the Dolan twins but i write poetry in it. The theme is basically cold hearted people who fall in love, question love, and along those lines.

Peace✌🏼💙💚