Jughead Jones- Bruises

It had happened when you were absent. You had skipped that day off school because you weren't feeling well. That happened to be the day when Reggie Mantle got into a fight with your boyfriend, Jughead Jones. He had come to your house with a black eye and busted lip. Immediately you dragged him into the bathroom to tend to his wounds.
You were sitting on the counter with Jughead in between your legs and his hands resting on your thighs. You pressed a wet cloth to his eye and winced as he hissed.
"Sorry, Juggie..." You told him. He just smiled up at you.
"Thanks, Y/N. I'm sorry you have to do this." He said. You frowned at him and rested your hands on the sides of his face.
"I'll always do this for you, Jughead. I love you." You told him.
"I love you too." He replied. You smiled and leaned in for a kiss. Your lips pressed together for a quick peck and then you both pulled apart. You went back to treating him and gave him some ice for his lip.
"Just...no more fights with Reggie, okay?" You asked. He rolled his eyes, but nodded anyways.
"Good." You said. He stepped away and helped you off the counter. You then walked into your room and laid down on your bed. Jughead soon joined you.
You faced each other and he had an arm wrapped around your waist while you had locked your hand in his free one.
"I don't deserve you, Y/N. I'm so damaged and you're so perfect. You deserve better, so much better. You could have any guy in the school, why did you pick me?" Jughead asked suddenly. You frowned at his words and stroked the side of his face.
"Juggie, I've always loved you. You've always been so good to me, too. You're the only guy I've ever wanted. I love you and that's all that matters." You whispered to him. You pressed a kiss to his forehead. He smiled a bit and shut his eyes.
"I love you too, Y/N Y/L/N."