When You're Feeling Sad

Jughead
He usually stays with you and just holds you. Once you start to cry he busts out your favorite book and will read it out loud to you.

Archie
He kisses all over your face and walks around with you tucked into his side. If you start crying, he will sit down with you and whisper sweet things in your ear.

Reggie
He will watch your favorite movies with you until you feel better. If you start crying, he will just hold you and listen to you talk about what's wrong.

Joaquin
Joaquin will make you your favorite food or go get it for you and you will eat with him while doing his hair. If you start crying, he wipes away your tears and cuddles with you.

Veronica
She will buy you all the ice cream and chocolate that you want and listen to your favorite music with you. If you start to cry, she will lay down facing you and stroke your face until you stop.

Cheryl
When you're sad Cheryl will do your hair and makeup or gossip with you about your favorite shows. If you start crying, she will lay down with you, hold you close, and kiss your tears away.

Betty
Betty will watch your favorite shows with you, sit with you quietly, or make you food. If you start crying she will cuddle with you or talk to you about what is wrong.