You Get Caught

Jughead
You and Jughead didn't find yourselves in heated moments often, but when you two did, it was unbelievable. Nothing could distract the two of you and that moment always led to something more. Jughead had come over to your house to study and you two had done more kissing than studying. Right now, you were on top of your shirtless boyfriend, kissing him passionately. His hands were under your shirt, resting on the sides of your stomach.
Your lips were swollen after the contact with Jughead's as he removed his lips from yours to leave a trail down your neck.
He sat up and you straddled him, when suddenly the door flung open and Archie walked in.
"Hey, Jug-" His eyes widened and he cut himself off as he looked at The two of you. His cheeks flamed and he ran out the door while you tried to cover your face in Jughead's neck.
"Oh God, that's so embarassing..." You whispered to Jughead.
"He'll get over it, can we continue now?" Jughead asked. You faked a gasp and lightly slapped his chest.
"Why wouldn't we?!"

Archie
You and Archie would quite often find yourselves in a situation where somebody would catch you getting lost in each other and becoming too lost in the moment to stop. Currently, you were sitting in Archie's lap, in his car, in front of his house. He had pulled you in for a kiss and one thing led to another. Neither of you had shirts on and your nails were raking down his back, leaving red marks in their wake as he worked on your neck. You both were so caught up in what you were doing that you didn't see Fred Andrews walking towards the car.
You screamed and jumped out of Archie's lap when Fred knocked on the driver's seat window. He raised an eyebrow at Archie before doing a 'hurry up' motion with his hand. Archie groaned and ran a hand down his face while he watched Fred walked away.
There was complete silence for a few seconds before you busted out laughing.
"Oh my God, that was great. I love your Dad, Arch. I might leave you for him."

Reggie
Reggie had spotted you walking down the hallway of Riverdale High and pulled you into the janitor's closet for a quick makeout session. You broke the kiss to tug on the bottom of his shirt, Reggie got the message and pulled it over his head before reconnecting your lips. His tongue slid across your lower lip, begging for entrance that you gave, when somebody opened the door. You both broke apart and turned to see the janitor looking at the two of you, completely disgusted.
"Get the hell out! And put some clothes on!" He shouted as he yanked the two of you out and tossed you into the hallway. Reggie pulled his shirt back on and grabbed your forearm.
He pulled you down the hallway with him at a slightly fast pace.
"Reg, where are we going?" You asked.
"Somewhere more private!" He announced. You giggled, but let him pull you along anyways.

Joaquin
Joaquin's parents were out of town for the weekend and his sister was at a friend's house for the night. So naturally you came over so that you could have some fun. You were straddling his waist with your arms around his neck and his hands rested on your waist. He tugged on your shirt and you broke apart to pull it off your body and you pulled his off for him too. You smiled down at him as his warm hands roamed up and down your arms. Your hands moved up to hold the sides of his face and he reconnected your lips with his.
You bit on his lower lip and pulled slightly when a voice spoke up.
"Wow, Joaquin...I came home early to see this? I didn't realize you were getting any." It was a girl's voice and you knew instantly that it was his sister. You grinned, but hid your face in his neck. He groaned and wrapped his arms around your back.
"Marianna! Get out!" He snapped at her. She tsked at him and walked away.
"Mom will hear about this!" She called over her shoulder to him. He sighed.
"I love your family, Joaquin." You whispered in his ear. He smirked.
"I don't."

Veronica
You took Veronica to see a movie that had just come out and you were very excited, but it seemed like Veronica had other plans. She pulled you to the back row and sat in the very middle. At first you were confused, but then it hit you. She wanted to make out. It sounded appealing, so you went with it. Halfway through the movie, and she turned to you and pulled you into a kiss. It was a little hard to kiss when there was an arm rest between the two of you, but you made due. You were sure that the sound of your kissing didn't go unnoticed by the other movie-goers, but you were too caught up in Veronica to notice.
You both battled for dominance and your hands were running through her hair. The darkness of the theater cloaked her lust-filled eyes, but you could tell what she wanted. Sadly, you didn't get much farther when a cough from next to her sounded.
"Can you stop making out and watch the movie, some of us payed for the show on the screen, not the show that you two are putting on..." the person said. You choked on air and your cheeks grew red, though nobody could see it. Veronica snickered and rested back in her chair.
"I'm sure you enjoyed it." She said, and the rest of the movie was spent in silence.

Cheryl
Cheryl loved to makeout and if you guys got caught, she wouldn't care. That just meant that people knew that you were hers. She liked being the dominant partner in the relationship too, so whenever she had the chance to assert it, she would.
She had agreed to meet you at Pop's for a date and she quickly made her move. She had just led you into the kiss. Her hands were placed on your upper thighs and your hands were in different places. One was on the back of her neck and the other was on the side of her face. She won the battle for dominance and her tongue was everywhere when the waiter appeared.
"Umm, excuse me, but I need to take your order now..." the waiter trailed off awkwardly, his face was red and he was fiddling with the pad of paper and pen in his hands.
Cheryl seperated her lips from your before kicking her lips and facing the waiter.
"Yes, I'll have a strawberry milkshake," she said carelessly. You stared at her in shock, the feeling of her lips on yours.
"I-I'll take a, um, a chocolate milkshake, please." You ordered. The waiter nodded and scuttled away. Cheryl turned back to you.
"You taste like strawberry. I like it."

Betty
Betty was never big on making out, and whenever it did happen, you had to lead her, because she had no idea what to do.
Recently, she had had a sudden epiphany and had started kissing you more. Right now, you were sitting on her bed and she had engaged the makeout session. Her arms hung limply on your arms, so you guided her hands to your hips where she rlet them rest and occasionally squeezed. You slid your tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance which she gave immediately. There was no battle for dominance, seeing as Betty was still learning and you took over.
Your passionate moment was interrupted by someone walking in the room.
"Hey, Betts, I figured you might want these si- OH MY GOD!!" Veronica screamed. You and Betty seperated and you jumped to your feet and pushed Veronica out of the room. You shut the door behind her before turning to Betty who looked mortified. You smirked.
"Do you still want to continue?" You asked. She rolled her eyes as if you question was dumb.
"Of course."

A/N: REQUESTS ARE OPEN GUYS! I WILL DO ALMOST EVERYTHING YOU ASK. SMUT, ONE-SHOTS, ETC.