XJ pulled out her knife and began picking at the point as her hair got dyed. She heard Dizzy gulp from behind her. XJ hadn't even realized that the action would scare the little girl. It was a habit that she had developed over the years without realizing. Then XJ remembered that Shan Yu had the exact same habit, and it was probably because of her father's influence that she pulled out her knife when she was bored.

XJ's hair was dyed in no time, either because Dizzy was a quick worker, or because Dizzy wanted XJ to get out of her store as soon as possible.

"It's done," Dizzy said, her voice shaking a little bit.

XJ stood up and put her knife back into the strap in her jacket. "Take it," XJ said as she tossed a bag of food and cloth at the little girl. "And tell your mom that if she doesn't pay me for the errand I did for her last week in two days, our deal's gone and I'll take that back."

Dizzy nodded, her eyes wide, "Got it."

XJ looked at her hair in the mirror and smirked. Her hair was streaked with bright gold, which contrasted wonderfully with her naturally black hair. She turned to Dizzy. "Not bad, kid. Thanks."

Dizzy gulped but she managed a small smile, "You're welcome."

XJ nodded and walked out of the salon. She didn't even care what the time was. She needed something to eat. Suddenly, a sign caught her eye. She grinned as she walked into Ursula's Fish and Chips. Seafood wasn't her favorite, but she was ravenous. All that stabbing had made her hungry.

The place was surprisingly noisy for how late it was. XJ quickly saw why. Uma - daughter of the manager herself, Ursula - and her crew were causing a ruckus. However, the minute XJ walked in, everybody quieted down.

Uma, with her blue plaits and her pirate hat, walked over to XJ. "XJ," She greeted.

"Uma," XJ greeted as well. She could hear the tension in the room.

"I take it you've heard the news." Uma said, watching XJ's expression cautiously.

"Maleficent's daughter will pay for what she's done." XJ growled, her eyes flashing.

Uma asked, the hint of a smile on her lips, "What do you intend to do?"

XJ was silent for a moment, thinking. Everyone held their breath. XJ finally spoke, "She fell in love with the Auradon King. I think it's time His Highness received a visit from the people of the Isle."

Uma's crew cheered and Uma grinned. "Great minds think alike."

XJ grinned back, a rare sight. XJ raised her hand and the cheering died down almost immediately. "Why are you and your crew away from your ship?" XJ asked. "I don't normally see any of you on land."

"That's because we don't like land, lass." A voice said. XJ looked over Uma's shoulder and saw a boy she recognized as Harry Hook, Uma's first mate. XJ had heard of Captain Hook's son, but she had never seen him in person. Harry grinned as he sauntered over. "But desperate times call for desperate measures."

Uma nodded in agreement as she turned to XJ. "You're the best fighter here on the Isle. That's no secret."

XJ raised an eyebrow, "Pandering will get you nowhere, Uma, regardless of your mother being a sea witch."

Uma bowed her head slightly. "I didn't expect it to. I'm just spitting out the truth. You think I like to know that I'm not the most feared around here?"

Harry said, filling in for Uma, "We figured that you would be able to help us with our little voyage." He smirked, crossing his arms.

"Which is what, exactly?"

"See, we had the same idea you had, and we need someone like you to pull it off." Uma explained.

XJ smacked her lips, another habit that she had picked up on. "What do I get, other than taking over Auradon?"

Uma bit her lip in annoyance. "Well, taking over Auradon was kind of my thing, so when this works, we'll have to fight over it."

"We both know who's going to win, whether it is you alone or you with your crew. Nothing will make a difference." XJ said bluntly.

"I know that, but I thought that either way, it would be a little time-consuming when you do have to fight. So how about if you help, you don't have to fight anyone. I'll be your personal advisor." Uma offered.

XJ thought for a bit. "We'll see about the last bit, but I wasn't planning on doing this alone anyway. A general needs her soldiers."

Uma's crew cheered and whooped again. Uma went back to join her crew, but Harry stayed behind.

"You know, I've never seen the great Xiao Jun in person before." Harry smirked as he took XJ's hand up to his lips.

XJ looked at Harry, slightly surprised. "You pronounced my full name right and you're not running away. I'm impressed."

"Glad to know, lass." Harry said and winked.

"So you've heard of me - all bad things I hope." XJ said, smirking slightly.

"Who hasn't heard of the most fearsome villain kid of the East? Your people took over countries; you looted more than my father did." Harry grinned evilly. Then he leaned closer and said, a bit quieter than his normal volume. "But your father did the worst thing possible, didn't he?"

XJ felt rage boil up inside of her. Her hand shot out and it found its way around Harry's throat. XJ slammed Harry into the wall of the restaurant next to her. "You will never bring that up again, do you hear me?" XJ hissed. "It's none of your business!"

Harry choked as he scratched at XJ's hand. "LET ME GO!" He roared, his legs flailing, trying to kick XJ.

XJ dodged his kicks and brought her face closer to Harry's. "You will never speak of what happened AGAIN!" She spat. She let go of Harry's throat. She looked around and saw that the crew was frozen. XJ pulled the hood of her black sleeveless hoodie over her head and snarled at Harry, who was rubbing his throat. XJ walked out of the restaurant. She was no longer hungry.

XJ stomped down the street. Anybody who was still out recognized the sound of her footsteps and knew better than to approach her. XJ reached her house and slammed the door, locking it with more force than necessary.

She pulled her hood down. XJ was still seething, but she figured a good night's sleep would calm her down. She was too tired to train.