Acting Out

Ok , today something really weird happened. In biology class , Jax kinda spaced out and even though I was calling his name and waving my hand in front of his face , he still didn't budge. Then , suddenly , he went up to the teacher , Mr.Ellis , and got a bathroom pass. But the weird thing is , he never came back to class. After class , I went to the Janitor's closet to see if the school's wifi was working (it usually wasn't but I haven't checked my Instagram for two whole days so it's worth a shot)

First , I looked around to see if anyone could see me but the coast was clear. I opened the door and to my surprise , I saw the janitor , Mrs.McCarthy , tied up and gagged with a dirty washcloth. I helped her but didn't report the incident to the principal because I suspected that this could be the work of (guess who) Jackson Peters. I told Mrs.McCarthy not to tell either and she know why (the whole school knows why)

I HAVE GOT TO GET ME SOME WIFI!!!!!

I went to the pantry , where they keep the potato chips and rice krispies treats until they're ready to sell them after school. I thought I finally found a place where me and my followers could 'chill' , but I was wrong. I opened the door to find a sleeping Jackson covered in potato chips and their empty packages. I woke him up and asked him what happened. He told me he didn't know (I'm glad all my friends are bad liers)

"You tied up the janitor and stole the key to the pantry so you could eat all the chips didn't you?😒" , I said flatly.

"Yep." , he replied realizing that I didn't buy what he was selling

We cleaned up and restocked the shelves with chips from some boxes we found under a rack. No harm done , right.

I wonder why he did this though. I guess he was acting out.