Jackson!!

I can't believe he did this to me.
No it's not real.
It can't be!

I was in study hall today getting started on some English homework , then out of the bloom , I hear JACKSON PETERS😍 talking.

I peeped between some dusty old books and saw him on the phone. And..............I listened.
He was talking to Mark Dacres , the high school BULLY. He said something about a prank with spaghetti at lunch in the cafeteria. From the frequent use of the pronouns she and her , I realized they were gonna prank a girl. I thought maybe she did something to him and she deserves it.
But I also thought that maybe ,  just maybe , he was doing this just to hurt her.
Then I thought to myself "Nahhhhh. He'd never do something like that. He's a nice guy."

At lunch today , I was looking out for Jackson but he wasn't​ sitting at his usual table ; he was sitting with Mark Dacres. They didn't eat ; they just talked. Then after half an hour , they got 2  spaghetti specials then invited me to their table. Like the willing person I am , I went over there , and next thing I know , spaghetti is all over my fave sweater (it was pink and said silence and darkness) (I got it after a Marcus and Martinus concert [Marcus was wearing one just like it])and in my hair (last time there was a food fight , I was picking blueberries out of my hair for WEEKS).

I was so embarrassed that it didn't even feel REAL.

I ran to the bathroom in tears , Cameron right behind me , and waiting at the door when I reached my destination.

I cried for the whole day and missed 3 CLASSES.

Thanks a lot JACKSON.