HOLY CRAP NEW CHAP BITCHES

HOLY CRAP! 2K READS, 100 + VOTES, AND COUNTING! AS A REWARD AN EPILOUGE!

Levi's POV

It's been 3 years since the 'murders' and for noww we were living in a 2 room house, and that may seem small but me and Eren shared a room while Sarah and Vivian did the same. The house also had a decent sized kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and a living room.

Today I told Eren to meet me at the now abandoned Survey Corps base at exactly 12 o clock at midnight for a 'surprise'. I had asked Vivian, who became a miner (Or Jewlist IDK) to get me a special gem for a special little brat.

She got me this baeutiful emerald that looked exactly like Eren's eyes and I knew it was perfect. She even gave me an onyx colored jewel for a ring all for me. She had married Sarah and they both shared a beautiful opal and sapphire rings from their weddings.

Once I got the ring I planned to go to the HQ early so I can set everything up.

Le Time Skip brought to you by Bakura seriously that little albino is SO FREAKING ADORABLE, if anyone knows a good Bakura X Reader story that is completed I will give a shout out.      

I had set everything up and now it was time for our little 'date'.

Eren's POV

Levi told me to come to what I like to call Memory Town at midnight. I started zipping towards there. Yes we kept the gear but I didn't care, they were useful to move around quickly. I eventually arrived there and one smell practically slapped me in the face. Blood. Wonderful.

I went in slowly and I saw 2 people. One that had short black spiky hair while the other had long red hair and a crap ton of makeup. (Totally not someone who I hate.) Levi was next to them and was shapening some knives. (Note that it doesn't tell me when something isn't spelled correctly so if I mess up, I'm sorry.)

"Hello Eren~." said Levi in his psychotic voice. YAS He's so sexy in that voice! My mind started to snap as well. "Hello Levi~!" I said just as crazy. "I thought a good date would be some blood shed for the first time in a couple years~ But this time it's more for fun than the black market~." He said handing me a knife and some gloves.

I got a pair of pliers and placed it on one of the female's fingernail. She looked at me with fear as I forcefully pulled it out hearing a muffled scream. Ah screams, so beautiful. We kept ripping out their fingernails until all of them were pulled out.

Eventually they were all pulled out and we started ripping their hair out. We agreed that my victim will be the girl while Levi will have the boy. Eventually we started carefully slicing away at their skin as they started crying from pain. Cute~. Eventually we peeled their skin out and Levi prepared something special. Lemonade.

We first drank some before pouring it on their opened skin. Their muffled screams were music to my ears as I started pouring more on my victim. Eventually we started making more deeper cuts and we found the organs. We decided to have fun and ripped all of them out slowly and painfully. I saw how the girl's eyes were getting duller and duller so I decided that I had to make her feel more pain before she passes away.

I grabbed a butcher knife and started chopping her limbs, Levi saw what I was doing and grabbed his own butcher knife. We started chopping and eventually they died. What a shame~. "Hey Eren?~" Levi asked. "Yes~?" I giggled. He kneeled down and I was confused due to my broken mind at the time. However when he pulled out a small box my sanity started coming back slowly.

"Eren Yeager will you make me the happiest person ever and marry me?~" He asked while I just started tearing up. I just nodded as I didn't trust my voice at the time. Levi smiled brightly as he placed the ring on my finger.

Levi's POV

When we got home, Sarah and Vivian were already there and Vivian asked me how much money did I make, since she knew that I took two victims and we sold everything on the black market. "Uh around $1,723,986?" I said not really thinking too much about it.

"That's pretty decent." She said getting back to cooking our Dinner.

1 years later

Me and Eren got married and we had a kid that we named Ereri. He had a my raven black hair, but got Eren's skin color and his vibrant blue eyes. We lived under covered for the rest of our lives where most people forgot about a certain incident with the Survey Corps.