'Suicide' and Present

Sorry I haven't updated any of my stories, work was a bitch

It landed on drowning and the second one was suicide. Combination it is!

Eren's POV

Ugh that bitch Petra, she was flirting with my precious Levi. Hmm what shall be her death? I would feed her to the titans but I want her to be a gift for Levi. I know! I'll eat her myself! I just need to keep part of her so I can transform her into a gift!

I went over to her room and knocked gently. She opened the door and greeted me. "Oh hey Eren! Why are you here?" She asked with her 'sweet' voice. "I need to show you something, I know you like Levi and it regards to his safety." I lied.

"Oh of course then! Where is it then?" "Oh just follow me!" I took her towards a secluded forest far away from where the soldiers were training. "Why are we out so far?" "Oh here let me show you the last thing you will ever see!" I said with a insane laugh and smile.

Petra's POV

What was he talking about? I was about to asked but then he bit his hand and all I could remember after that was pure pain and torture, as I screamed in agony.

Eren's POV

Once I bit off her legs she died from blood loss, and I 'fixed' her up with some things that I brought. When I was finally done I sneaked into Levi's room and I placed it near his bed with a note.

Dear Love,

This Slut, Whore, Bitch, whatever you want to call her was flirting with you. That's a crime in my eyes, so she suffered this fate, I hope you enjoy this gift!

With all my love,

Your secret admirer~ <3

I left his room and I cleaned all the blood of my body and went to the mess hall, where Mikasa was flirting with me again. At least she isn't flirting with Levi.

Levi's POV

I asked Vivian to find a place where I can drown a certain raven haired girl. "Hey Heichou! I found a pond in a forest!" She yelled from down the hall. "Levi why do you need a pond?" Asked Eyebrows.

Worst. Timing. Ever.

"I need a place where I can get fresh water to clean with." I lied slyly.

"Of course." He said going back to his office. That was close. "Sorry about that, but the pond is quite clean so you can use it to clean." She joked getting closer to me. "However I did find weird giant foot prints there." "Yeah whatever just tell the bitch that I need her." I said.

"Alright whatever. I'll go get her." she said sprinting off towards the mess hall. A little bit later Mikasa came over. "you said you needed me sir?" She replied. "Yes, Ackerman I need you to follow me. I wanted to see how good your physical combat is, and if we battle there everyone will be distracting us with their stupid chants, and what not." I lied.

"Alright Sir, lead the way." She said following me. It will be a pain to not be able to have someone as skilled as her but if it's for Eren, I'm willing. when we got there for some reason there was giant footprints there, but I paid no attention.

I lead her towards where Vivian said the pond was. Eventually we got there and I managed to sneak behind her and slammed her into the water.

Mikasa's POV

The Corporal was circling me and when he got behind me I asked him what's taking so long, but he just slammed me into a pond. I struggled but he was too strong for even me. I guess he is Humanities strongest.

Before I ran out of air though, he whispered to me. "No one messes with my Eren." Was the last thing I ever heard.

Levi's POV

When she stopped struggling I guessed that she was dead. "Whew, that was harder than I thought." I said to no one in particular. "I brought her back to base, and surprisingly it was still Dinner. I got some rope that I had and hanged it on a weird rod that was in the bathroom. (I would say fan but I don't think they have one.)

I put her lifeless body through and it actually looked like a suicide. I patted myself on the back and pronounced it a good day.

When I got back to my room however there was a lifeless Petra standing, no sitting there, with no legs. It. It was, beautiful. I hid her body into my 'playroom'. And her note makes me wonder. Who has a crush on me? I can be any girl since Vivian once told me that she over heard the group saying how hot I was or something.