Words Spreading

Erwin's POV

I was walking the halls reading a report from the MP's talking about the murder of, ahem Jean. However when i got to the hall I saw one of our best soldiers hanging from a rope. Cadet Mikasa Ackerman. My skin paled horribly.

"HANJI!" I yelled. "YES ERWIN?!" she yelled back. "GET OVER HERE." "OK!" 5 Minutes later she came running up to me. "Yes Erwin?" she panted. "We-we have a murderer upon us." I stuttered. "What!" SHe breathed. "We need to tell everybody." I said going to the mess hall. "Can you take care of her body?" I aske still walking to the mess hall.

"IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE EXPERIMENTED ON BY HANJI GO TO THE MESS HALL." I yelled, and in about 10 seconds flat everyone came running in saluting me "Alright I have something important to talk about. You see we may have a murderer upon us." I said earning some gasps from the crowd.

"You should already know about the incident with cadet Jean, but this time it involves a different cadet. Mikasa Ackerman. She was found dead, hanging on a rope. If you have any idea who it is please tell. That is all." I said leaving the mess hall.

Levi's POV

Dammit they think that it could be a murderer upon us. I just hope that no harm comes upon my precious Eren. Most people started gasping and saing things like 'who could possibly be cruel enough to kill the innocent?!' or 'I don't want to die!' and someone said 'I promise I will protect you Krista.'

However the only person who seemed to be quite calm was Eren. Does that mean he was the one who killed Petra? He's the only titan upon us, and Petra was found with titan bitemarks. I hope he is the killer though since that means that we will be able to be together insane together! I would even allow Vivian to be with us.

That's when Annie came up to Eren and started flirting with him. I slammed my fist on the table causing everyone to give me a weird look. Even Eren noticed me causing me to blush a little. Annie ignored me and continued flirting with him, causing him to look bored.

I guess a blondie is going down next. I left and got Vivian to come with me. When we got in we spun the little 'vending machine'. It spun a couple times and it landed on Katana. Vivian also gave me a a bottle of poison. Oh this is goingt o be fun!

Eren's POV

Annie kept on flirting me for some reason and I just spaced out eventually. Am i fazed about Mikasa's death? Not really she was super annoying to me so it doesn't really matter to me. Plus she could've totally ruin my realationship with my precious little Levi.

In fact I actually want to thank whoever murdered Mikasa. I hope that Levi is the murderer though. Oh  well let's see who dies next?

Authour's Note So if you are reading this far please read my story that's titled Please Read it involves something important for the few readers that I have.