Slides || Peter Parker

Y/n and Peter have been hanging out a lot since y/n's parents are never home and she doesn't want to be home alone. So they go out at night and just walk or do whatever they feel like that day.

Peter came up to y/n one day and asked "We should meet at that playground tonight. You remember the one we used to hang out at as kids." he says smiling thinking about all those old memories. "Yeah i remember. What about the one time where we were on the see saw and when i went down it hurt turn.... you know." she says laughing. "Don't bring it up." he said smiling while playfully rolling his eyes. "Oh come on, you know you loved that day." she says back laughing. "Only because we got ice cream at the playground and i pushed you off a swing." he said smiling at her. "Yeah i had a bruise for weeks." she said pointing to where the bruise was. "That was a long time ago. Get over it." he says laughing. "Whatever Parker." she says as they exit the school building. "Okay so what time tonight?" she asks while started to go her way home. "How about 8." he answered her raising an eyebrow. "Okay. that's good." she said turning around and walking away.

Y/n got home and sat on the couch to take a nap. She hated school and it was always tiring and boring. She had fell asleep and when she woke up it was 6:30. She went and made herself a sandwich, got ready and watched a show before she heard Peter knock.

"Hey." she said while opening the door to a smiling Peter. "Hey you ready?" he asks stepping inside a little bit. "Yeah let me just grab my phone." she said getting her phone from the couch. She walked back over to the door and took her keys and locked it. They both stared walking to the playground.

"I can't believe this place had so memories." she said laughing while looking at all the stuff basically in a jungle gym. They went on this slide and y/n went down backwards on her back. Peter then went down on his stomach causing him to go on top of y/n. They stared at each other for a minute until Peter leaned in and smashed his lips against y/n. "Woah parker." she said stopping the kiss. "what? did i do something wrong?" he asked scared. "Your just a good kisser." she said smiling pressing her lips to his again.

tumblr inspired