Tutor || Peter Parker

requested by @billieeisel
ty for your suggestion ;)

Y/n was struggling in algebra this semester. She failed her last test so badly, her teacher told her she needed a tutor. Since Peter got the best grade, she told him to tutor her after school today.

So y/n walks down to the library where they were set to meet, and when she gets there she sees Peter waiting. "Hey sorry to keep you waiting, my friends had some issues to deal with and you know, girl struggles." she said as he chuckled. "It's fine, but let's just get started i have work after this." he said sorta nervous. "Oh i'm sorry. yeah." she responds guiltily.

He starts opening the book and explaining to her how it's goes. "so um do you get it?" he finishes explaining. "Yeah, and why can u only talk to me when it's math?" she says laughing. "what do you mean?" he asked confused. "Whenever i say hi to you, you just look away or something." she finished her sentence looking at him. "I don't know." he says uncertain. "Figure it out." she says chuckling. "you umm maybe wanna go somewhere. umm you know you don't have to if you dont want to." he says all nerdy. " i must say, i find nerdy Peter adorable." she says smiling at him. "So like a date?" she asks. "i mean uhhh, a date is with two people so i uhhh." he stutters. "well one plus one equals two" she says confidently. "oh uhh that's right." he says laughing and embarrassed. "Sure, i'll see you tomorrow. Thanks." she says as she kissed his cheek and left.