Hold On || Tom Holland

y/n and Tom have been dating for a while and Tom was shooting his newest movie, spiderman. Of course that meant they would be separated for a long time. Y/n was sad that her and Tom weren't gonna see each other as much, but was happy that his career is starting to take off, big time. So at night, y/n would watch his old movies he was in or just some interviews, just because she wanted to see his face. They made her happy, but she needed to see him in person.

One day, Y/n facetimed Tom. When he answered, she immediately smiled. "Hey i miss you." she said. "i miss you too love. It's been crazy on set. I don't ever get a break. That's why i haven't been able to call you." Y/n nodded understanding. "I wish you could come home for a little." y/n exclaimed while rolling over on her bed. "Me too, but that's gonna have to be a little bit longer till i can do that. I need to get more done with the fight scenes. Then when the smaller scenes come, i bet that i can come home for at least a weekend." he said really out of breath. He must have just finished a fight scene or something. "Well any way i gotta get back but i will call you." he says. "Awww. Come onnn." she says as she drags her words out. "Just hold on, love. I'll be done with this sooner than you know it." he says smiling at her. "Come on Holland." the director says from the background. "God i need some tea. By love." he says as he ends the call. Just hold on.

a/n.
sorry i haven't been able to write i was somewhere with no wifi. ughhh. i'll try posting every other day.