Laser Tag || Tom Holland

y/n had never been laser tagging before so Tom, her best friend decided to take her. "i seriously can't believe you've never went laser tagging before." he says laughing. "my parents didn't really take me to do much." she says back smiling. As they entered the building, y/n looked around in amazement. "This is so cool. It's huge" she said as she was spinning in circles looking at everything the building had. "Yeah wait till you get inside." Tom said nudging her to the counter to get the tickets.

    They got the tickets and the guy explained everything. "So all you do is aim and shoot at the other team?" she asked thinking it was more work. "That's it but it's so cool inside." he said walking to the vests. "So pick a color." he said looking at the vests. There were green, blue, yellow and red. "I'll take green." y/n said as she picked up the vest and put it on. "I'm going on a different team. I'll be yellow." he said putting on the yellow vest. "so you go in on the green side. I'll be over here at the yellow." Tom said walking to yellow base. "Okay but it's on Holland." she said pointing the gun at him.

    y/n got to green base and heard the person say go. She moved quickly to the right and went down a hallway. It was really dark where she was but she thought it was a good hiding spot. So she went to the corner where she seen a hole in the wall so she could shoot. She was shooting people until she heard footsteps next to her. It was Tom.

    He pushed her against the wall and kissed her. y/n kissed back and it lasted for about 5 seconds. Y/n then heard a noise coming from her vest realizing what Tom had done. He had shot her. she opened her mouth. "It's on Holland." she shot him back.

sorry for not updating. i've been busy. oops.