phone calls || Peter Parker

y/n and Peter sat in his room, playing around with all the stuff he has in there. "We're best friends right?" y/n asks looking down at what she was doing. He looks up at her and answers "Yeah, of course." She look up at him a little then back down. "So you'd tell me everything?" she asks while pulling apart something she'd just put together. "Yeahhh." he says being a little confused. "So i'd tell you everything too right?" she asks another question while Peter just looks at her in the most confused way possible. "I mean i'd hope so." he said back, then continuing to play with what he had.

    "Okay so let's be honest, have you had your first kiss?" she asked sitting up closer to him. "No, i want it to be the right person." he says looking down fully. "What about you?" he continued. "No, im waiting." she answers.

    "Okay my turn." he says facing her. "Do you enjoy coming over everyday?" he said with a slight chuckle. "No i hate it." she said rolling her eyes then laughing. "Of course i do." she says smiling at him. "Okay do you like anyone?" the words slipped out of y/n's lips. She didn't wanna ask the question but she had to. His cheeks went a light pink. "No, i love someone." he said looking back down at his feet. "Oh i wanna meet her, call her." y/n says trying to act happy.

    He picked up his phone and called the person he loved. y/n heard a ring. "Hold up i think i'm getting a call." she picked up her phone without looking at the name. "Hello?" she answered. "I love you." Peter said putting  down the phone. Y/n looks over at him and without hesitation connects her lips to his. "I love you too, Peter."