💥Chapter 8: Questions and Answers💥

Start from the beginning

"Why did that man become a headmaster." Capricorn says to himself getting up and out of his meditating pose.

He stretched and looked towards his closet taking out a pair of black and white shorts and white tank.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
"Tell your mom to bring me a batch of her famous chocolate chip cookies. I'm going to miss it... for these next 2 months." Aquarius said to Scorpio who sat beside her, resting his eyes.

"No." He said with his eyes still closed.

"Oh come on pleaseeeeeeeee." Aquarius begged.

"No."

"Do it or I'll tell her you let me be beat up." She threatens.

"No one has put a hand on you." Scorpio opened his eyes and turned to look at her.

"Who is she going to believe? Her son? Or the daughter she wish she had?"

"You're evil."

Aquarius smiles, "Better get ready for training, as always it was fun talking to you." She gets up and heads to her room, but not before roughing his hair up.

Scorpio rolled his eyes getting up, and heading out the door. He didn't think much of fixing his hair as he headed to the door.

He opened it at the same moment Pisces was coming into his dorm. He looked at Scorpio's messy hair and felt... angry?

Scorpio stared at him in confusion, "Uh, I need to get to my dorm. Can you step a side a bit?"

"I don't know can I?" Pisces challenged.

"Yeah... don't know what's wrong with you and I'm not here for a fight. I was just hanging out with Aqua and now I have to go. So excuse me and see you later." He pushed past Pisces who, for the record, has his hands clenched into a ball.

Maybe he won't feel so bad about doing this bet after all.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"I can't believe BTS's DNA came out. The visuals, the sound, the dance moves... it was legend-wait for it-dary!" Virgo exclaimed talking to... well... HERself. She had the tendency to do that when she was gushing about HER ultimate favorite kpop group BTS."

"My soul has been saved." She smiles wide.

She took a couple of deep breaths. "Okay, time to focus! I must clear my mind."

But... she couldn't.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
7th Period: Training

Everyone was ready and on time for training. The Heroes were chatting amongst eachother while the Villains did the same waiting for Luna to come in.

Taurus took a step away from his group, and started his way over to the Heroes. His approach made the whole group take a step back from Virgo.

"Hey Virgo." Taurus said with a nervous smile.

"Oh Hi Taurus. How are you?" Virgo replied attempting to make normal conversation as everyone watched them like a movie.

"Heh, I'm good. But I could be better if you let me treat you to a date tomorrow night."

Virgo's eyes widened. He did it. He really asked her. A Villain, and a cute one at that. Had asked her out.

Someone for the first time in her life wants to take her on a date.

She gulped, remembering lunch. With a quick bite to her bottom lip she nodded her head.