Rehabilitation and Release {30}

Mulai dari awal

"Let's go exploring babe." I laugh as I start to run along the streets, pulling Liam with me.

Niall's PoV.

I watch Liam take Harry out of the room.

"Where are they going?" I ask Louis.

"Liam wanted to give us some time at home." I smile as Louis leans down to kiss me.

"Can we go to the park before we go home?" I asks.

"Yeah. Of course babe." Louis helps me stand up, and walk to the bathroom to get changed into some other clothes.

-@ the park-

I sit down on a bench next to Louis. A breeze blow by, relaxing me. I close my eyes and rest my head on Louis' shoulder.

"You ok?" I nod at his question.

I grab Louis' left hand and play with his fingers. I turn his hand, so his palm is facing the sky.

I notice something on Louis' arm under his sweater. I pull up his sleeve and gasp as I see scars on his wrist.

Louis goes to pull his wrist away, but I keep a firm grip. "Louis." No answer.

"Explain please...?" I whisper, gently rubbing circles on his palm.

"After the crash.... I" Louis starts but stops.

"Hey it's ok." I kiss his cheek reassuringly.

"It was 2 weeks after the crash and I cut. I thought it might help. I know it does for some proper, but It didn't for me. It just made it worse. So I stopped. I'm sorry." Louis mumbles.

"Don't be sorry babe. I love you, you know that right?"

He nods smiling brightly. "I love you too."

After a few minutes of silence I look back up to the love of my life. "Can we go home now?"

-@ home-

"God" *kiss* "I've" *kiss* "missed" *kiss* "you" *kiss* "so" *kiss* "much"

Louis says one word in between kisses.

I pull him closer, kissing back with as much passion and lust.

"I need you" I whisper in Louis ear. I hear him groan as he brings me to his room.

"You sure? You might want to rest Nia-" I cut him off by kissing him.

((WARNING!!: Smut!!!! I repeat!!! SMUT ahead!!! You know the drill. Just skip to more bold print if you don't want to read it.))

We slowly undress each other, our lips barely parting.

Louis is on top of me, but I stop him before he does anything. I flip us over, surprising Louis.

"I want to ride you, baby." I whisper in Louis ear.

Louis holds my hips as I slowly lower myself onto him.

I throw my head back in pleasure. I wait and adjust before I sit up, and sit back down. Louis moans as we make skin to skin contact.

I squeeze his shoulders as I continue my actions. I speed up, sweat dripping from my hairline. Louis runs his hands up and down from my thighs to my waist.

"Shit Ni." Louis breaths out. "You look so hot bouncing like that."

I moan as Louis thrusts upwards, catching me by surprise. After a few minutes my moves become sloppy.

"Y-you tired?" Louis moans out.

I nod, not trusting my voice. I open my mouth, and a loud moan echos out.