Dallas Winston

Dallas flirting with a girl in front of you

xx

"Can I, uh, interest you in a CocaCola or a 7-up?"Dallas asked the red-headed girl sitting in front of you.

You felt a hit of jealousy seeing the way he played with her wavy hair, while you had straight black hair. You had a crush on Dallas for a long time. The only one who knew was Ponyboy.

"Get lost hood!"The Soc girl yelled at Dally.

"C'mon Dally leave her alone,"Johnny said making you and Ponyboy shocked. No one ever stood up to Dally like that.

Putting his hands up in defeat Dally sat back in his previous spot next to you.

"You got quiet,"Dally stated after you stopped talking to him once he sat back down.

"So,"you sassed looking back at the movie.

"What's wrong?"He asked putting his full attention on you.

"Doesn't matter."

"Yes it does,"Dally said shocking you. You went back to silent mode and Dally kept bugging.

"C'mon y/n I know there's something wrong,"Dally commented making you finally snap.

"I like you dammit,"you growled getting up and leaving the boys all behind going home.

That was a dreadful mistake to go alone.

When you are a greaser,

and Socs are always after you.

Cliffhangerrrr, I could make a part two but it's not my choice.