Wait, what time is it? What happened? I looked around to find that we're home. We're sitting on my bed, in my room. I couldn't help but let out a relieved sigh. I glanced over at the clock to find that it was 8:37pm. The whole day had passed and I was a sleep for most of it. My head felt foggy and heavy, like I couldn't keep it up on my own.

I look back at Ajax, a thought crossing my mind. How badly had he hurt the vile man who attacked me? A flash back of my first attackers limp body hanging over me floated around in my head for a moment before I shook off the shiver that ran down my back.

"D-Did you kill him?" My voice was hoarse and it came out as more of a whisper. I cleared my throat as I awaited his answer. I kind of sounded like a man and it was a bit embarrassing. Ajax's grip on me tightened, bringing me flush against his chest. He kissed the crown of my head, surprising me before breathing in my scent. He was being kind and gentle? Who is this man and what has he done with Ajax?

"I almost did, but there are consequences to killing an Alpha that I do not need at the moment. I didn't want his father coming for you here and starting a war."

"So, he's okay?" I asked warily. The thought of him just walking around perfectly fine gave me goosebumps. He was rambling about so many strange things before he hurt me, there was no guarantee that he would just drop this and leave me alone.

"No, I beat the living fuck out of him. He'll be lucky if he's up and walking within the week." He said as his hands began to rub my back soothingly. It felt a bit strange to be in this position with him. It was like he actually cared. As if he actually liked me and didn't take me away from family just for revenge against my father.

I let out a frustrated sigh and lifted my hand up to run my fingers through my hair, but I froze instantly. "What is this?" I asked examining the white bandage that was wrapped around both of my wrists. What the hell?

"The pack healer believes that Brandon's claws were laced with wolfsbane," Ajax said coldly as he removed the blanket that was covering my legs, revealing my ankles that were also bandaged up. A horrible flash back of his hands wrapping around my ankles and pulling me back towards him sprung into my mind, making me feel sick.

"The pack healer also believes that he slipped you a type of sedative that is commonly used on humans who have insomnia, but that it was also laced with wolfsbane. Which makes it more effective on us."

I could feel my palms begin to sweat as my vision blurred over for a moment. I gripped Ajax's shirt as cold shiver ran down my spine and a thin layer of sweat began to coat my body. "Ajax, I'm gunna vomit." I choked out as my gag reflex started to kick in.

He was up in a flash, carrying me to the bathroom. His quick movements made me feel even more sick. He placed me down in front of the toilet and the vomit spilled out of my mouth. I hadn't had much to eat so my stomach was mostly empty causing the vomit to consist of just liquids.

Ajax squatted down beside me and pulled my hair back while rubbing my back as I finished puking my brains out. I groaned as I flushed the toilet and sat back. "This completely disgusting and you didn't have to stay." I say as he helped me off of the ground and over to the sink. I rinse my mouth with some water before swishing some mouthwash around in my mouth. I once read somewhere that it's bad to brush your teeth after vomiting, something about the acidity and how it stays on your teeth.

"I did have to stay because you can't move on your own with two hurt ankles." I roll my eyes and lean off the counter and try to take a step forward and completely fail and almost fall to the ground. Ajax caught me just in time and lifted me up as if I were a child. His forearm rest underneath my bum, and I wrapped my legs around his torso afraid that he might accidentally drop me.