Four

It's around 6 in the morning when your phone ringtone wake you up from your sweet dream. You tried your best to reach your phone by scanning around the bed with your hand, and when you grab it, without peeking on the screen, you answered the called with closed eyes.

"Hello?" you muttered lazily.

"Good morning sleepy head. I bet you're still in the bed, aren't you?" He chuckles over the phone and it's enough to makes you sat up on your best in a rush. Suddenly you don't feel like sleeping anymore.

"N-Namjoon oppa? A-ah, no. I just came out from bathroom." you lie and facepalmed yourself. How could you embarrased yourself this early.

After both of you exchanged phone number last night, he haven't text you nor makes any call and it's kinda makes you disappointed. You thought he wouldn't call you or text you this fast that's why his call in the early morning like this really caught you off guard.

"That's alright, you must be surprised. Last night I got some important things to be settled, so I really can't manage to text you. I want to tell you, I got a place for you to stay and it's near our old company. It's pretty cheap but the facilities are pretty good. Do you want me to send you the details?"

"Oh? Sure! I'd love to check it later. Thank you so much, Namjoon oppa!"

"You're welcome! So I'll text you after I hung up then!"

"Alright. Bye."

"Bye." He said before hung up and you took a moment of silence as you stared as your recent call list.

"BTS's Rap Monster a.k.a Kim Namjoon just called me in the morning. Is this even real? Is this some kind of fanfiction?" you muttered disbelief with what just happened to you.

You stood up and stare at your reflection on your full-body mirror. Your hair were in a mess and all over the place but you grin like an idiot.

"I never feel so happy before, today must be a very very good day!" you yelled before heading to bathroom.

Meanwhile, in Namjoon's POV...

I hung up the call and smile at the screen. The screen is showing my recent call list and there's her nickname from me on it.

"My International Girl?" A voice spoke up behind me and I quickly unlock my phone. "Aye, hyung." Jungkook chuckles. These day this maknae really love teasing all of his hyung. This rascal.

"What? Go away~!" I whine and he chuckles even more.

"So you've found her back. Did she came back or something? I heard from Hoseok hyung that she was gone? What happened?"

"Just say that she's come back here, you don't need to know the details." I answered shortly before unlock my phone again to text her the details about the apartment for her.

Jungkook was about to reply me again when Jin came in the scene.

"I think our photoshoot schedule today will be re-schedule." He said and both of me and Jungkook's attention are on him.

"Why? What happened?" I asked, curiously. It's a new thing for us since our schedule usually package so well unless there's a sudden event.

"Our photographer just got into a car accident and now are in the hospital." He answered and I feel bad for our photographer.

"Is he okay? I mean, did he badly hurt himself?"

"I don't know yet but the sure thing is he won't back to work with us for awhile, so it seems like our manager are in discussion to looking for a temporary photographer."

"I'll be right back!" I yelled in a sudden causing Jungkook and Jin widened at my sudden action but I couldn't careless.

⠀⠀< AUTHOR POV >

"That hyung is..." Jungkook just chuckles and turn to Jin. "Hyung, are you okay?"

"What about I'm okay?" Jin asked as he sat down where Namjoon sat earlier.

"I knew about it hyung. About Namjoon's hyung international girl."

"W-what about it?" Jin laughed it off but the youngest didn't. "I just want to see her happy, that's all. And of course, Joonie to be happy too."

"But at least you have to let her know, or you'll regret it later." unexpectedly the youngest was the one who tutoring the oldest.

"For what? To make it harder later between me and Namjoon? I guess no. I'm happy admiring her and I'm happy seeing both happy. I hope they will make it."

"But they aren't together or anything. I didn't tell you to steal someone else girlfriend, but I just want you to not give up before you fight and I will do the same to Namjoon hyung if he's in your position. It's not that I betray him. Give up without fight is just for a coward!"

"Then, maybe you can call me the coward hyung." He laugh it off but the younger stare at him sadly.

It was around lunch time and you were almost finish your lunch when your phone ring. Grinning ear to ear, you clear your throat and answer it.

"Hello, Namjoon oppa.." You said as sweet as you can. 'God, why are you faking like this?!' the inner you complaints.

"Lynn! Are you free by now??" He asked excitedly and you were surprised.

"Umm, kinda? Why?" you lost your sweet acting and ask impatiently, thanks to your curiosity.

"Great! Come to Bighit now, dress nicely and bring your camera with you! Okay? I'll see you there!" He gave you an unexpexced answer and hung up before you manage to say anything.

"W-what? Bighit? Dress nicely? And camera? What is he trying t-... OMG! DON'T TELL ME!!"